ISLD Trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Que, Feb 7, 2001.

1. Que

Que

Hi Members of Elitetrader, say you post an order on a low volitile stock (so you know its your order) using ISLD you pop up on bid, now time & sales WILL print 100 (your order was for 100 shares) note at this moment you have not been filled, now you cancel your order and time / sales prints another 100, but the whole time you have not been filled so t/s is incorrect showing buyers / sellers when there has not been any trading done. Why does this happen and is it just for pre-market / AH or does this happen during market hours also.

my data feed is correct and I have done this so many times pre-market re-post then cancel etc.

2. Dustin

Dustin

I've never seen anything like what you describe. What software are you using?

3. Lancer

Lancer

Que:

You are seeing prints for Best Bid and Best Ask. These print in addition to Trades. This is normal and occurs in premarket, regular session, and postmarket. In premarket and postmarket, trades are identified as Irg Trade (irregular trade [FormT]).

4. Que

Que

Ahh if best bid/ask prints when an order is recieved, then that would explain it thankyou Lancer.

Dustin I use windowonwallstreet.com with IB for trades.

5. Dustin

Dustin

Ahh ok...

I use Cyber, and you can choose whether or not you want to see bid/ask changes in the T&S window. I have it turned off.