Islamofascists target schoolchildren - what else is new?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by dddooo, Mar 6, 2008.

1. The zionist who did not have it in his heart to condmn two of the most influential rabbis who want to exterminate Arabs, including children, is coming to you and I, who condmnd violence on both side and accusing us of his silly lies.

a typical nazi boy!!!

#31     Mar 7, 2008
  2. What rabbis? I have no idea what your talking about. Keep in mind I usually don't read your posts, just because I respond to them does not mean I read them. (I am serious). FWIW I don't believe all arabs should be exterminated. I am beginning to believe that criminal medieval savage tribes like yours don't deserve to have a state, that in response to each terror attack against Israeli civilians a new settlement should be built in the West Bank and in response to each Kassam rocket from Gaza a new settlement should be built in Gaza.

a typical nazi boy!!!
    Spect8or - a proud member of Stormfront.org

Wael: As for spect8or ... I will not have a problem trusting this man.

#32     Mar 7, 2008
  3. That article buddy.

Rabbi calls for annihilation of Arabs

The spiritual leader of Israel's ultra-orthodox Shas party, Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, has provoked outrage with a sermon calling for the annihilation of Arabs.
    "It is forbidden to be merciful to them. You must send missiles to them and annihilate them. They are evil and damnable," he was quoted as saying in a sermon delivered on Monday to mark the Jewish festival of Passover.

The Lord shall return the Arabs' deeds on their own heads, waste their seed and exterminate them]/color]

Through his influence over Shas, Israel's third largest political party, he is also a significant political figure.

As founder and spiritual leader of the political party Shas, Rabbi Yosef is held in almost saintly regard by hundreds of thousands of Jews of Middle Eastern and North African origin.

The Palestinian Authority has condemned the sermon as racist and is calling on international organisations to treat the rabbi as a war criminal.

'Arab terrorists'

Rabbi Yosef said in his sermon that enemies have tried to hurt the Jewish people from the time of the exodus from Egypt to this day.

A person of Rabbi Ovadia Yosef's stature must refrain from acrid remarks such as these

Israeli Justice Minister Meir Sheetrit

Shall return the Arabs' deeds on their own heads, waste their seed and exterminate them, devastate them and vanish them from this world," he said.

Shas spokesman, Yitzhaq Suderi defended the rabbi, saying his remarks referred only to "Arab murderers and terrorists" and not the Arab people as a whole.

'Stirring up hatred'

Palestinian cabinet minister Hassan Asfur urged international civil institutions and human rights organisations to consider Rabbi Yosef a war criminal in future.

The utterances were "a clear call for murder and a political an intellectual terrorism that will lead to military terrorism", he said in remarks reported on Palestinian radio.

He added that no punishment would come from Israel "because its political culture and action are in line with [the rabbi's] racist statements".

Israeli Justice Minister Meir Sheetrit also condemned the sermon, saying: "A person of Rabbi Ovadia Yosef's stature must refrain from acrid remarks such as these."

And he added: "I suggest that we not learn from the ways of the Palestinians and speak in verbal blows like these."

Salah Tarif, the only Arab cabinet minister in the Israeli government, also criticized Rabbi Yosef, saying "his remarks add nothing but hatred".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1270038.stm

#33     Mar 7, 2008
  4. Beside, you agree or do not agree is extremely irrelevant! The bottom line is that these two rabbis, your top two rabbis, are not talking in vacuum!!! They represent who you are and what you believe in. They represent your zionism in all of its darkness and ugliness.

#34     Mar 7, 2008
  5. Then why did you accuse me of not condemning them in your previous post? :confused: :confused:

#35     Mar 7, 2008
  6. Disagreeing is not the same as condming smart ass. You can't dare condmn the ones who represent who you are. The most you could do is to..."Disagree"!

#36     Mar 7, 2008
  7. Thank you for condming theses nazis. I am sure traderNik will be so proud of you.

#37     Mar 7, 2008
  8. Thank you for condming these nazis dddooo...I am sure traderNik will be so proud of you.

#38     Mar 8, 2008
  9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Arab Embrace of Nazism: Husseini represents the prevalent pro-Nazi posture among the Arab/Muslim world before, during and even after the Holocaust. The Nazi-Arab connection existed even when Adolf Hitler first seized power in Germany in 1933. News of the Nazi takeover was welcomed by the Arab masses with great enthusiasm, as the first congratulatory telegrams Hitler received upon being appointed Chancellor came from the German Consul in Jerusalem, followed by those from several Arab capitals.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The Arab/Muslim Nazi Connection

Our fundamental condition for cooperating with Germany was a free hand to eradicate every last Jew from Palestine and the Arab world.
    I asked Hitler for an explicit undertaking to allow us to solve the Jewish problem in a manner befitting our national and racial aspirations and according to the scientific methods innovated by Germany in the handling of its Jews. The answer I got was: 'The Jews are yours.'” - Former Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini in his post-WWII memoirs.

[​IMG][​IMG]

The neo-nazi-islamic alliance

"Neo-Nazi skinheads are working with radical Islamists in a growing unholy alliance that has European law enforcement officials concerned about a new front in the war on terrorism."

#39     Mar 8, 2008
  10. Wael, it's Sabbath, get a life man. Get a camel, get laid or something...:D :D :D

[​IMG]

#40     Mar 8, 2008