'Islamization' of Paris a Warning to the West

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Trader666, Jan 18, 2011.

1. I am completly on topic as I was commenting on phenomena's obsevation on the popularity of the FN in this thread.

#11     Jan 19, 2011
  2. Again, what's your opinion of the video and the situation?

#12     Jan 19, 2011
  3. Yeah, but that's changing with Marine Le Pen taking over, don't you think? She's disavowed Le Pen's jew-masonic conspiracy theories publicly on several occasions, but is still highly anti 3rd world immigration and pro western. It doesn't seem to you that FN, BNP, and newer nationalist parties like PVV and SD are outgrowing the jew/mason conspiracy theories? It seems to be (albeit from across the pond for about 11 mos per year ) that the new generation of N-ist parties have outgrown that and are, on average, enjoying swelling popularity. Do you concur? You know it's funny about Masonry, the conspiracy theories... Because in truth they are very different politically from region to region. For example, in the USA, Freemasons are overwhelmingly conservative and/or more Jeffersonian. In France, like many places in Europe, Freemansonry is overwhelmingly left...

#13     Jan 19, 2011
  4. iprph90

iprph90

"you reap what you sow".....sound familiar?

in english vernacular....."what goes around comes around"

of course many of the algerian and moroccon immigrants whose back the country thrived on after ww2 would like to think of it as retribution.

btw....the video seemed a bit hyped......whadya expect from cbn.

#14     Jan 19, 2011
  5. The more you are educated the less you have babies

Muslims have a lesser education compared to Jews and Christians no matter what country you look at.

Same thing can be said for any population in all countries. Poor and less educated people have more babies

As a result, number of poor people explode whereas percentage of educated people in any given society will decrease

Just like mexicans in USA, muslims in Europe.

Don't forget the mexicans and blacks converting to islam in USA

As a result, Islamization of Europe and USA is inevitable

Now start reading Kuran and learn how to be a muslim

If you don't, your kids will

If they don't, then their kids will be muslim anyway

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I KEEP SAYING WAKE UP BUT I AM TIRED

KEEP SLEEPING YOU SHEEPLE

#15     Jan 19, 2011
  6. iprph90

iprph90

you may have to throw in the towel.....french fries have been converted to falafel fries!

#16     Jan 19, 2011
  7. Not necessarily so. Jews generally still have reasonable birth rates (compared to other groups), and tend to be highly educated. It's just that much of the West, and particularly America, has now instituted policies which punish men for having children, hence the the brighter (and often more educated) recognize this fact, and try to avoid having children. 3rd worlders breed regardless of economic circumstances or prevailing social regimes. Having children desperately needs to be encouraged, or at least not punished. Particularly for people who can afford to care for them. As of now, the only people we are encouraging to reproduce, are poor people who can not care for them, while discouraging the most reproductively viable men from reproducing. This is about as counter-evolutionary as it gets. This PC hysteria has royally @$$ f-ed the West.

#17     Jan 19, 2011
  8. The Blacks that convert to Islam in the USA mostly convert to the version of Islam that the "Nation of Islam" teaches...which is mostly a joke. Muslims from the middle east do not take them seriously. The Nation of Islam is primarily a means of scamming poor blacks and enriching its leaders. The majority of blacks in the USA are Christian and will remain so. The black church just has too much influence in the black community, and they are not going to give up Jesus anytime soon.

As far as France and the rest of western europe are concerned, this is a problem that they can be easily solved. First of all stop the welfare payments. Why is that so fucking hard for everyone to understand...rather here in the USA or in Europe. Stop mailing the fucking checks out!! Next begin a massive crack down on illegal immigration. Most importantly begin to force assimiliation to any immigrants who decide to live in western europe. Begin by banning burkas and head scarves and closing these radical islamic schools. They could tell the entire islamic population that while in France they will do things the French way or be deported. If I was visting or immigrating to Saudi Arabia I would follow their laws and customs. In the video those street prayers should have been broken up by the police. The French government should begin a massive program especially targeted at the islamic youth...to secularize them. The young are much more likely to embrace French culture and values than those who are older. Many of the islamic radicals will be so angry that they will decide to leave Europe and return to the middle east.

Deciding to move to Europe is a choice, but it makes no sense if you are just going to convert the place you moved to, into the place you came from. A lot of immigrants already understand this, but are afraid to speak up. They secretly hope for the French Government to protect them from these fools in their community. This was in evidence a few years back when some in the Canadian govt wanted to allow some family disputes to be handled by Sharia law. Some Arab women were interviewed on a TV program and protested even considering such a proposal. They pointed out that they moved to Canada to get away from that shit, and now Liberals in the Canadian government were trying to "help them out" by bringing it to Canada.

#18     Jan 20, 2011
  9. I the think the FN leadership has done a good job in presenting themselves as a nationalist anti-immigration party but still seem to attract and accept violent racist goons and those on the margins of society that believe everything is a conspiracy. What with the FN fortunes hitting a bump in the road at this present time its members have come to believe that their past meteoric assent was halted by the invisible and dark forces of Judea-Marxism rather than voter disinterest.
    The BNP are presently suffering from infighting and are having hard time finding consensus amongst party rank and file. Scratch the new shiny veneer and you will still find the same old bunch of race baiting holocaust deniers who funnily enough once made a trip to Libya to pay homage to its great leader.
    PVV is an all together different animal its pretty much cleaned house and has broad appeal and with Geert at the helm I expect them to go far, Mr Wilders does appear to me to be socially on the left of the political spectrum and this has done him no harm at all as has his dislike of FN and Vlaams Belang.

#19     Jan 20, 2011
  10. #20     Jan 20, 2011