Islamists calling 9-11 “International Burn an American Flag Day”

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by bugscoe, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Will the FBI follow up with this?

Islamists calling 9-11 “International Burn an American Flag Day” to Promote Sharia and war against Infidels
    Posted by John Schulenburg on Saturday, September 11, 2010, 8:37 AM

It won’t be the first time…

Islamists in America and in the UK are calling 9-11 “Burn an American Flag Day” in response to the “Burn a Koran Day” (that hasn’t taken place and was temporarily suspended)

I wonder if the MSM will have a mass media apocalypse just like they did about the Koran burnings by some tiny church in Florida? One answer….no.

via W-Zip:

2. Ricter

Ricter

The real question is, would that reporting sell advertising? If it would then the media will cover it.

3. the real question is where is the reference?

4. Ricter

Ricter

5. The US media is not a bunch of journalists. They are purveyors of Marxist anti-American propaganda. If the US media will not cover the Quran burning, maybe Al Jazeera will. [​IMG]

6. cstfx

cstfx

a third of your posts are where's the reference

use google - its what the big kids use:

www.google.com

7. Ricter

Ricter

Junk site, I saw the "typo" before I clicked, and googled the site.

8. Ricter

Ricter

They cannot be Marxists, because Marxists cannot run successful businesses.

Unless... the corporations that buy advertising space think the customers who use those US media want a Marxist perspective on the news...

9. cstfx

cstfx

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/16yotMr5bUM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/16yotMr5bUM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>