Islamic terrorists arrested in New York

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by a_person, May 20, 2009.

1. Tresor

Tresor

Again, do yourself a favour and re-read the thread: ''tell us then, what is it about???'' by Mom0/pH0x

Come on, your last posts show it is you who tries to side-track the discussion.

#31     May 21, 2009
  2. Oh and BTW:

bringing up Iraq every time you want to excuse/justify/explain Islamic terrorism is lame. It's just not fooling anyone and in fact demonstrates major intellectual dishonesty.

#32     May 21, 2009
  3. Tresor

Tresor

Again, 2 persons mentioned Iraq before me. This knock out your post.

You are intellectualy dishonest. I never excused nor justified Islamic terrorism because of Iraq. Actually I opose any form of terrorism.

By putting words in my mouth that I did not say you side-track the discussion to unrelated matters.

End of story.

#33     May 21, 2009
  4. Hello!!! He was not asking you about your views, it was a sarcastic remark, he was making fun of your views that you had already expressed in your previous posts (without ever being asked), including your views on the war in Iraq that had absolutely nothing to do with this thread discussion even if one more poster had mentioned it before out of context.

#34     May 21, 2009
  5. Tresor

Tresor

This is how we differ on what is related and unrelated.

Let me once again suggest that you re-read my posts in full. What you will no doubt have understood having read my posts is that:

1. I questioned the article quoted (not in full) by you as being the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth (and suggested alternative approach to the ''truth'' sold by the US officials to the media);

2. I also refered to the ''true'' reason of invading Iraq sold by the US officials to the media.

The ''truth'' matteres in both cases

Hope this runs out your desire to keep the thread off-track.

Warm regards, as always.

#35     May 21, 2009
  6. And you did it in five posts, no less. And in all of them it had nothing whatsoever to do with the topic of this thread. Bringing up Iraq in unrelated discussions every time you run out of real arguments is lame, obvious and intellectually dishonest.

#36     May 21, 2009
  7. Tresor

Tresor

Go back to your elementary school. 3 times. I resumed Iraq after you started posting about this.

Again, I was asked to elaborate on my views. Again, you were not asked to highjack the thread.

You brought up Iraq when it was closed. It is the second time you accuse me of intellectal dishonesty. I already replied that it was you who was dishonest when you claimed that I justified terrorism with Iraq. You did not bother to answer. You are dishonest and you are a liar. Not the first time...

Regards

#37     May 21, 2009
  8. I'm hardly a "flaming" left-wing liberal.
    You've never met me, so I am at a loss as to how you could even come to such an absurd conclusion. Do you always talk out of your arse, my friend?

As for Afghanistan and al-Qaeda, you must have been living in a cave if you thought that we actually aggressively pursued them in Afghanistan.

General Tommy Franks would tell you otherwise. Instead of making a committed effort in Afghanistan, he was asked by Bush and Cheney to come up with another war plan; one that put 156,000 troops in Iraq.

And yes, I would have advocated for some strategic missile strikes on various Mosques in Saudi Arabia as a "warning" shot across the bow.

But Bush would have never done that because he was a PUSSY.

So much for being a "flaming" liberal, eh genius???

#38     May 22, 2009
  9. Tresor

Tresor

As expected at least one of the ''terrorists'' seems to be mentally retarded and mentally ill: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090521/ap_on_re_us/us_temple_plot#

''Relatives said the defendants were down-on-their-luck men who worked at places like Wal-Mart, a landscaping company and a warehouse when they weren't behind bars. Payen's lawyer said he was "intellectually challenged" and on medication for schizophrenia. Marilyn Reader said he has "a very low borderline" IQ.''

FBI was preparing a brave set up for a retarded and mentally ill butthead for one year and then scared brainwashed US citizens to death :D

I am awaiting with joyfull anticipation a next brave FBI action to reveal any new such terrorist cells in future
    :p

#39     May 22, 2009
  10. They had to be to convert to Islam...Their stupidity is not in dispute, nor is stupidity of their apologists. But since when stupidity is an excuse? Funny how stupid Christians, stupid jews, stupid Hindus, stupid Buddhists almost never commit crimes in the name of their religion. It's stupid muslims who always do.

Besides "The four men were...ambitious enough to concoct a plot to blow up synagogues and military planes, authorities said."

#40     May 22, 2009