Islamic terrorists arrested in New York

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by a_person, May 20, 2009.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Although I have him on ignore I used to wonder the same thing.

It's my understanding that while walking home from the laundry mat late one evening he was mugged and raped by a drunken gay dwarf.

Having decided he actually enjoyed it he started handing out in gay bars. But as it turns out he's not overly attractive and wasn't having much luck getting "lucky".
    So he decided to have a sex change hoping males would now be chasing after him/her.

Having "switched sides" physically it only made sense to walk over to the other side of the political isle as it were.

(Unfortunately his surgeon botched his new "vagina" and it appears more like an ass hole on the wrong side. Consequently he's still having trouble getting laid hence his extreme frustration which he exhibits here daily.)

Poor bastard.

Sorry that wasn't very PC of me.

I should have said poor bitch.

#21     May 21, 2009
  2. Tresor

Tresor

I do not consider myself a racist.

My saying that US authorities presented fake reasons for invading countries is not a racist statement. I am not anti-American. It is an easily verifiable fact that the reason for invading Iraq (weapons of mass destructure) was a fake one.

My saying that Al Qaeda guys wear towels on their heads is not anti-Muslim. It is a fact that is easily verifyiable. You only need to look at a few pictures in the internet to confirm it.

Coming back to your question: of course I do not have all the answers.

What seems more probable to me with regard to reasons why the invasions started is that US plans to divide the countries of the reagion into smaller units and then put puppets on top of some of them.

Anyone claiming that the invasions are to stop terrorism should be fined for insulting his / her brain.

Not only didn't the inavasions stop the terrorism but they also increased the terrorism.

Regards

#22     May 21, 2009
  3. Tom B

Tom B

That is the most credible explanation I have heard to date. :)

#23     May 21, 2009
  4. Tom B

Tom B

What size is your aluminum foil hat?

#24     May 21, 2009
  5. You're the only person in this thread who is talking about Iraq. What does Iraq have to do with the arrest of Islamic terrorists in NY and who exactly are you arguing with if no one else is discussing the war in Iraq?

#25     May 21, 2009
  6. Tresor

Tresor

Now you tell me what size of aluminium foil hat you wear to believe that invading countries will stop terrorism rather than stir it up.

#26     May 21, 2009
  7. Tresor

Tresor

2 persons mentioned Iraq before me. This knocks out your post.

#27     May 21, 2009
  8. Right... Someone mentioned it once in a context completely unrelated to this thread, no one bothered to respond and then you made five posts or so, all about Iraq while this thread had absolutely nothing to do with it. Are you familiar with the concept of a red herring?. You're arguing about the war in Iraq as if someone is actually debating your views. Why don't you go back and re-read the entire thread, you may be surprised to find out that you're talking to yourself.

#28     May 21, 2009
  9. Tresor

Tresor

Do yourself a favour and re-read the thread. I was asked for my opinion on what was my view on what the so-called war on terror is all about. My in-born politeness told me to respond to the question I was asked.

I know the concept of red herring. Do you think what you are doing by asking me questions not related to terrorism?

Regards

#29     May 21, 2009
  10. I was asked for my opinion on what was my view on what the so-called war on terror is all about.
    LOL, no one asked you you about your opinion on the war on terror.

I know the concept of red herring.
    Good, so does everyone else so you'd be well advised to make your attempts to sidetrack discussions less obvious and transparent.

#30     May 21, 2009