Islamic terror attack in San Francisco?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Rearden Metal, Aug 29, 2006.

1. That's what you say in threads about muslim terrorism - an obvious attempt to justify muslim/arab crimes by drawing moral equivalency. Your posts in anti-Israel threads (which you often start) are not about both sides being wrong, they are all about bashing Israel and accusing Israel of crimes, genocide, HR violations etc. Your phony evenhandedness only exists when "your team" is portrayed as a bunch of thugs and murderers that they really are. As I said before you're not fooling anyone, you are a muslim and a terrorist sympathizer.

#31     Aug 30, 2006
  2. So now you are calling me a Muslim and terrrorist sympathizer, yet offer no proof that I have ever said that terrorism by Muslims is right and/or moral.

You are a fanatic, pure and simple.

Oh, and "my team" doesn't support fanaticism, murder, killing, wounding, and displacing millions, terrorist attacks, etc.

Muslim wrong doesn't make Israel wrongs....right.

Most children learn this at an early age, that two wrongs don't make a right.

#32     Aug 30, 2006
  3. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

Where are these fanatical Christians and Jews? Or, do you think it’s fanatical when wealthy and powerful nations raise their fly swatters to protect what they have? Typical liberal: You stubbornly give the Muslim aggressor the free pass because you see him as the underdog, the poor, desperate and downtrodden. And to liberals, violence from the underdog is always justified, while any effort to defend America’s wealth and power is never justified.

So you can never, ever, side with your own nation because it’s wealthy and powerful and sits on top of that hill and therefore the automatic aggressor in your eyes. You can’t take sides, so you concoct this moral equivalency between the foreign Muslim aggressor, who tries to undermine all non-Muslim societies as soon as he is able to; and anything America tries to do to defend what it has.

Just another reason why liberals should never hold power in a time of war when a nation is has a formidable enemy, which liberals STILL perceive as an underdog.

#33     Aug 30, 2006
  4. Banning steering wheels and gas pedals would also be a good place to start.

dd

#34     Aug 30, 2006
  5. Well, I, for some time have been very quiet and lurking on subjects as touchy as this one, but I myself have found myself with an increasing anger towards people in Islam. Now, I know that not all Islam is bad, as there are bad apples in every bunch, but how do you separate the wheat from the chaff?

Islam extremists make no distinction between black or white. What if this happened to me? Would I flip from this "mild anger" towards "kill all Islam followers?" yes.

This world today boggles my mind, and it's quite depressing just thinking about the thought. And, what happened in SF, I don't know whether to be angry, or .. I dunno.

Just a random vent, it is nice to see the different viewpoints here....

#35     Aug 30, 2006
  6. Can't find the witness, but here are eyewitnesses refuting the claim that the devil was after him:

from SF chronicle: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/08/29/BAGAEKRCO55.DTL

A dental office manager, who identified herself only as Kira, watched from a second-floor window as police dragged the driver out of his vehicle.

"He was absolutely indifferent, no fear [of the devil], no expression,'' she said. "He was like a zombie.''

Architect Jeremy Warms also saw police pull Popal out of the SUV and sit him down on the curb.

"He looked calm and pretty clean-cut, like a normal guy,'' Warms said. "He sat on the pavement for a good 25 minutes [not running from the devil]. I don't think anyone said anything to him. They put him in a police car and took him away.''

In another post in this thread you call me a bigot, and later you address me as a homosexual: "Dick Needsum". So what does that make you, a faggot? :confused:

#36     Aug 30, 2006
  7. Pabst

Pabst

The further irony Sam is that the Muslim nations that ARE wealthy, i.e. the vast petrol producing regimes in the region, could set up the Palestinian people in splendor. We hear all this non-sense from the Left about war for oil ect. but what if Saudi Arabia and Iran dedicated a few days of oil profits to their "downtrodden" neighbors. Why don't they? Because their concern for the Palestinians is not bona fide. It's a sham. An excuse. A canard for the REAL reason of contempt. That of course being the very existence of Israel. Shame on Islam.

#37     Aug 30, 2006
  8. Has anyone in San Francisco blamed Bush or Isreal yet?

#38     Aug 30, 2006
  9. Not in God's sight.

Jews are still scum.

dd

#39     Aug 30, 2006
  10. LOL :D

#40     Aug 30, 2006