Islamic terror attack in San Francisco?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Rearden Metal, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Scatboy,

Leave it to you to come up with some excuse for vehicular terrorism from a islamofascist - "he sounds very sick to me" BTW if you read the descriptions of when he was apprehended by police, they actually contradict any sign of mental illness. Oh, and also, why did the driver choose to drive to San Francisco to hit people instead of where he started his attacks in Fremont 35-40 miles away??

From KTVU in San Francisco, here’s a little bit of information that somehow failed to make it into any of the media reports on yesterday’s hit and run attacks in San Francisco.

Reporter Rob Roth says a witness heard the suspect refer to himself as a “terrorist,” then without taking a breath tells us this was not an act of terrorism.

#21     Aug 30, 2006
  2. Sure, and that's quite obvious from your participation in this thread which you started and in which you expressed your indigantion with the actions of the muslim terrorist in SF. Oh, that did not happen did it, you did not start this thread and you did not express your indignation with the muslim terrorist, you expressed your indignation with me instead.

Sorry I got confused, you usually start and actively participate in threads about israeli "killings" or killings of muslims by americans but stay away from threads discussing the murder of Israelis or Westerners by muslim terrorists and militants. I guess you don't support killing as you claim, the problem is you don't support some killings more than you don't support some other killings.

#22     Aug 30, 2006
  3. You can't compare the holocaust to Israel defending itself from Hezbollah and terrorists. Israel went into Lebanon, and before the attack let the civilians know where they were bombing next, to make sure civilians had the chance to get out in time. How do you compare something like that to genocide (holocaust)?!

#23     Aug 30, 2006
  4. true, your support is tacit, just like the suport of the entire Muslim population who are not even trying to clean up their act and crack down on their supposedly bad apples.

How very clever of you though, you never speak out in favor of muslim fundamentelism and terrorism so you think you are in the clear. Too bad no one is buying as you never speak against it either, instead you simply keep bashing those who have no other choice but to keep fighting this disease day in and day out and who do occasionally make mistake or have to make extremely tough choices (to bomb or not to bomb).

You're not fooling anyone, your silence on muslim terrorism and your daily barrage of posts on Israeli and american "war crimes" tells us more than we want to know about your sympathies.

#24     Aug 30, 2006

5. Dick Needsum,

please document, i will be happy to read and evaluate. do you have a link to this quote?

#25     Aug 30, 2006
  6. Pabst

Pabst

My views of LoZZZer as well. LoZZZer is ET's version of CAIR. They all abhor the "circle" of violence but just try to find an example of them criticizing Islamic terror and murder.

I see today where a Labor led initiative in the U.K. will allow the imprisonment of up to three years for those who merely posses BDSM type photographs. If that happened in the U.S. all one would hear about is the regressive, moral majority Republicans, ect. Where's LoZZZer's defense of nipple clamps?

#26     Aug 30, 2006
  7. #27     Aug 30, 2006
  8. #28     Aug 30, 2006
  9. I have been consistent in my position.

Both sides are wrong in their fanaticism, intolerance, fanaticism and violence. What about that is difficult to grasp? No where can you find where I defend these actions born of fanaticism, extremism, etc. The actions are wrong, whether the actions are from a Christian, a Jew, a Muslim, etc.

That you or others can't handle being called out on Israel's part in it, well, that is textbook victim turned persecutor.

#29     Aug 30, 2006
  10. Yes, as well as other liquids, pastes, and jells :) . I think its funny how Bush is trying to "Defend America's Freedom", yet every time shit happens, he passes some other law or bullshit restriction placed on the American people.

#30     Aug 30, 2006