Islamic terror attack in San Francisco?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Rearden Metal, Aug 29, 2006.

1. What's actually amazing is how even in rare threads about muslim terrorism (compared to multiple threads about Israel) you are looking for ways to attack me, jews, holocaust, Israel, America but not muslim terrorists who try and kill innocent american and israeli civilians.

Amazing how some muslims like you are tolerant of muslim murderers, militants and terrorists.

#11     Aug 30, 2006
  2. Some Jews do indeed have a persecution complex, as just evidenced.

That you irrationally think I support murder by anyone is further evidence of a twisted mindset, if not paranoid.

#12     Aug 30, 2006
  3. If this thread was about Israeli "war crimes" or Lebanese/Palestinian civilians - you'd be all over it, making dozens of posts and accusing Israel of hunderds of crimes. Now that this thread is about muslim terrorism and innocent western civilians all of a sudden you're extremely quiet and only come out to attack me and "some jews". What does it tell us about you? Some muslims are way too tolerant of muslim murderers and terrorists.

#13     Aug 30, 2006
  4. I don't support the concept of genocide, which apparently you do.

#14     Aug 30, 2006
  5. You support terrorism and terrorists instead. It's patently obvious where you sympathies are.

#15     Aug 30, 2006
  6. Fully BS.

I don't support killing, period.

And your calling a religion a disease, is evidence of the type of intolerance I oppose.

#16     Aug 30, 2006
  7. He did have a good point though, whether you oppose it or not!

#17     Aug 30, 2006
  8. For centuries, Jewish blood was cheaper than water.
    Destruction of the great temples, expulsions, Diaspora, inquisition, blood libels, scapegoating for the plagues, pogroms, yellow stars and gas chambers.
    ...and the Jewish people had no choice but to bend over and take it. Hit after hit after hit.

Well, all that changed in the 20th century.
    Now, we have tanks. We have fighter jets, warships and artillery.
    We have some of the world's finest warriors fighting for the Blue & White.

Much of the world would now prefer to see the Jews reassume our historical role as the defenseless victims- bloodied, battered and oppressed as we had been for millennia.
    <b>Well, too bad motherfuckers. The price of Jewish blood has just gone up.</b>

#18     Aug 30, 2006
  9. I oppose fanaticism, fundamentalist thinking, talk of genocide, rationalized murder etc.

He has no foundation for his claims, as he can't link to any post where I support fanaticism of Muslims, Muslim fundamentalist killing and terrorism, etc.

I oppose all killing, violence, etc.

No, he has no point, can't take the heat.

He just can't handle the genuine critique...

He is polar opposite, an extremist Jew to extremist Muslims.

The key is the extremism.

#19     Aug 30, 2006
  10. More primitive:

Might makes right thinking.

Sinking to the base level of your opposition reveals the reality of your hearts, which are vengeful, intollerant, violent, and not genuinely interested in peace.

#20     Aug 30, 2006