Islamic Horde. Isn't it time to get some facts on them.

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by JohnathanIII, Feb 3, 2011.

1. You are downright lucky I joined ET.

Information you are about to read is top clearance you might say. Even though it is public I can see very few of you are aware of it based on the kind of posts you guys make.

Don't you think it wise to understand the Islamic Horde before you

A: fight them
    B: love them
    C: avoid them

After WW2 Muslims were not even on the drawing board. Nobody cared about them, nobody did any dealing with them other than Saudis for oil.
    Back then Russians and COMMUNISM was the enemy.

It wasn't long till CIA and USA think tanks figured out that they can use unlimited human power of mindless uneducated muslims in Middle East to give the Russians a massive headache and problems.

So we went to Afghanistan and created The holy Warriors using extreme islam as guidebook. Don't believe me ??
    See for yourself.

How Jimmy Carter and I Started the Mujahideen
    http://www.counterpunch.org/brzezinski.html
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhFleLinwEM

We even changed their school books to reflect glories of Islam and holy battle and sacrifice. Muslims LOVED US. We told them that Communists were godless people (which was true) and we gave them financial and firepower help.

Fast Forward to Israel becoming a Nuclear Power with the help of France. Where USA failed to give Israelis nukes, French stepped in.
    Israel become very powerful little country. With billions of dollars from US which they receive even today. Israeli weapons and army become top notch.

There is nothing wrong with Israel being powerful. The problem is that WE LOST CONTROL OF ISRAEL. They being crafty little sand dwellers, actually gained control of us through AIPAC and other organizations. Google USS Liberty Ship.

Israel became bully of the region.

Their Mossad went all around Middle East and infiltrated everything. Knowing that muslims will be pissed off with how Israel treats Palestinians, Mossad started assassinating scientists, religious figures, damaging economies etc.
    www.ifamericansonlyknew.org

Mossad was heavily into False Flag operations even early on

Google Lavon Affair (one example out of 15 that we know of)

And they did all this with our money.
    http://www.ifamericansonlyknew.org/stats/economist.html

Of course if you ask them they consider it their money since FED ownership is majority people of Jewish faith.

---------------------------------------------------------

Fast forward to today.

We got billion or so people pissed off at Israel and pissed off at USA for being exceptional friend to Israel.

And can you blame them considering 9/11 was not muslim job. It was CIA/Mossad job.

Truth from Director of US ARMY War College
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZci_o8nzQs
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BlmVvEyK

------------------------------------------------------

So what do we do about all this.

Well if we stopped treating them like animals. Maybe they would stop being animals.

Just a thought :cool:

2. Islam is driven by religious zeal. Either the rest of the world will acknowledge their threat and kill them, or they will come to dominate the rest of the world. If you're a betting man, you'd go with the latter.

3. Shagi

Shagi

CHIT CHAT

4. BSAM

BSAM

Naw...P&R.

5. Have you been to Middle East.

I am a Jew and I have traveled to Middle East.

You are CNN brainwashed person. This "muslim Zeal" you talk about would disappear in 20 years if we started treating them fairly like we do other countries around the world.

Why do you believe you are the superior and demand respect or else.

Less CNN for you from now on.

6. WOW! That's so far "off the mark" and STUPID... it's obvious you have not analytical ability at all. Ain't hearing any more of your ignorant spew... ON IGNORE!

7. Not to mention how quickly you forgot Wars we did on them.

Iraq

Afghanistan

Sabotage and almost war on Iran

CNN grip on you is strong :(

8. Be ready !!!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2ymLXuDVve0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

then it's interresting :

I find those 2 quotes of high interrest...

So if I understand well this isn't from the Quran itself... it's from a guy named Sahihi al-Bukhari who said blah blah blah right ?

9. Jewish extremists exist just as well.

Our one sided media though very rarely reports it.

“Non-Jews were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world-only to serve the People of Israel,” Yosef said in his weekly Saturday night sermon which was devoted to laws regarding actions non-Jews are permitted to perform on the Sabbath.

http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/20...e-donkey-non-jews-were-created-to-serve-jews/

10. pspr

pspr

Why I haven't put you on ignore before now mystifies even me. You are a racist and a bigot and I won't be reading any more of your tripe. Join the list of such other scum I have on ignore.

#10     Feb 4, 2011