ISLAM Says Thou Shall Torture!

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by BernardRichards, May 9, 2009.

1. Now you are talking from experience TorontoTrader2 because you talk falsely like a violent bigoted Arab propagandist, and you come from a barbaric racist tribal state.

BTW, since you seem to be a religious scholar as well in your reference to Jesus in a previous post, how do you like this quote from Genesis 16:12 which makes explicit the character of the Arabs?

And he (Ishmael the forefather of the Arabs) shall be a wild ass of a man (loving the wilderness and the hunt): his hand shall be against every man (This is a reference to his descendants who would make war with all people.) and every man's hand against him (and all the descendants of his brothers would similarly make war against them). Don't forget that the US is a microcosm of the world so if the US is fighting against the Arabs one may say that the entire world is fighting against the Arabs.

Now you can accuse the Bible as being racist towards the Arabs as well -- not just Israel and the US!

#11     May 10, 2009

2. We all know that the Palestinian Arabs are nice peaceful people that blow themselves up to kill as many unarmed civilians as possible. Why in the world would anyone want to be rough with such nice people beats me!

#12     May 10, 2009
  3. 426653478 I respect your right to disagree with the opinions of others on this thread, but if you can't express yourself in a civil manner then you are polluting my thread with filth. I can not tolerate that so welcome to my ignore list!

#13     May 10, 2009
  4. there is no reason for me to try and prove you wrong, I wasn't born to educate anyone or to help anyone shed their naive shell

I care not about this country or that country, they have all been nothing but misery to me, I only want to see the doors of hell open up upon this planet

#14     May 10, 2009
  5. typical american attitude, inability to tolerate the truth leads him to deny and ignore, which is only going to speed up his fall into the trashcan with the rest of the trash like him

#15     May 10, 2009
  6. That's quite obvious from your posts but i am glad you are at least able to recognize your limitations. :D

#16     May 10, 2009
  7. and I wouldn't ever want to remove that limitation I find no use for it

I'd rather focus my energy on something that actually pays off

#17     May 10, 2009
  8. Good thinking, you certainly have my blessing but please keep in mind that posting anonymously on internet forums almost never pays off.

#18     May 10, 2009
  9. Now this is the way to handle torture. Boys and girls don't try this at home with the exception of Sameeh, ARealGannTrader, Optional777, and TorontoTrader2 so you can meet your 72 beautiful dark eyed virgins post haste. I'll throw in my 72 beautiful virgins for you guys too so you can split them four ways -- that is 18 apiece for a total of 90 exquisite dark eyed virgins for each of you. What more could you ask for?

Halftime Horror - Houdini Water Torture Cell Gone Bad - Kristen Johnson

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qbvokC6xo20&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qbvokC6xo20&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#19     May 10, 2009
  10. posting requires almost no energy in comparison to trying to educate the morons humans are

but basically doing random shit that never pay off is still better than trying to be of benefit to a bunch of useless humans who will never be able to pay you back for your help

#20     May 10, 2009