Islam Sanctions Child Rape

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by BernardRichards, Jan 3, 2010.

1. not only I wouldn't press it, I wouldn't think about it either, every land has it's own rules, you are not the creator of these children, nor are you the one who brought them to life, nor are you given the responsibility to go around the world and save anyone or create justice

let us assume your faith or religion asks you to save these children from unjust done to them, your religion should be bound to your own land, you take your religion, your faith, your rule and try to push it onto others in their land, you deserve to be put to death by them

#11     Jan 4, 2010
  2. If your next door neighbor turns out to be a peadophile and chooses to rape the neighborhhod kids, this isn't your business - even if its your own kids he rapes - because, as you said, "Every Land has its own Rules," and well, what he does on his land is no concern of yours.

Kudos to you for respecting what others choose to do on their own land and avoiding the 'moral' dilemma of defending the innocents of this world.

- Spydertrader

#12     Jan 4, 2010
  3. that's a retarded conclusion, you're making a fool out of yourself, it's pretty evident what I said, your next door neighbor lives in the United States of America, so he should be abiding by the laws of this country

#13     Jan 4, 2010
  4. Then, it logically follows that, "If you could push a button and instantly end all child abuse in The United States of America with no negative consequences," then you would do so.

Of course, if the state of Alabama decided to make child rape legal, if you lived outside Alabama, not only would the legality of child rape not concern you, you'd no longer be 'pushing that button' as again, "what someone does in their own land" isn't your business.

Of course, any child abuse (or child rape) in Canada isn't any of your concern either.

Slavery once existed in this country - legally. Of course, that too, would not have concerned you (should you have lived during those times). No matter the level of repugnance, as long as the law says its legal, it isn't your concern.

- Spydertrader

#14     Jan 4, 2010
  5. that's right, because if I didn't like it I'd move to a land where it was illegal, and if I were the slave well then too bad for me

what would you think if saudi arabia found it their moral obligation to abolish the US banking system on the basis that it's main source of income is via usury, which they find immoral and illegal based on their moral and belief system

#15     Jan 4, 2010
  6. of course

#16     Jan 4, 2010
  7. Sorry to break this to you, but you're starting to sound like Offal777. :eek:

That alone is reason enough to reconsider your position, is it not?

#17     Jan 4, 2010
  8. you don't make sense, maybe you want to be clear in what you are trying to say?

#18     Jan 4, 2010
  9. OK, no problemo...

Optional777 (ET's very own town leper) has repeatedly stated that whenever grotesque & horrific human rights abuses occur in other countries, it's all perfectly fine by him as long as the child rape or what not is permissible under local laws and customs. (Israel is the sole exception to this rule, and should be immediately investigated and harshly condemned for any and all non-existent war crimes.)

Optional777 is yucky, and nobody likes him. Therefore you may wish to reconsider your position, so you don't start to sound like him.

#19     Jan 4, 2010