Islam, Religion of Peace?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Rearden Metal, Mar 12, 2003.

1. What's so terrible about all this? Have you never heard about Hell? Hell seems to be much worse and it will last forever!

#81     Mar 23, 2004
  2. Very true Rearden,

In the olden days people used to refer to this as the "Fifth Colon".

These days, since the politicians made all people believe in the wisdom of their democratic orgies, it became indecent to talk about this.

Pretty soon the West will acquire religion again following in the footsteps of Jeremiah weeping at the banks of the River Babylon.

#82     Mar 23, 2004
  3. #83     Mar 23, 2004
  4. Right.

#84     May 22, 2004
  5. ...is like a fish without a bicycle.

m

#85     May 22, 2004
  6. And?

#86     May 22, 2004
  7. Pabst

Pabst

Moslem's are pigs.

#87     May 22, 2004
  8. Since I'm drunk right now, I'll say this. I bet I know a lot more about their religion than 99.99% of the people on this board and I seriously can't stand the fuckers. That's not to say I'm right, just that I certainly don't have an uninformed opinion.

#88     May 22, 2004
  9. Yes, live in hope, and die in despair.

Jesus was a pacifist, a kind of hippie, but Mohammed was a massmurder. That makes a difference. Islam will never be a tolerant religion.

#89     May 23, 2004
  10. Edit/Delete • Quote • Complain

Rearden Metal
    Elite Member

03-12-03 07:17 PM

Mohammad was a bloodthirsty bandit pedophile who murdered the entire Jewish population of Medina- even after signing a 'peace treaty' with part of that population. The Koran is a vile sick twisted book of an overgrown death-cult. I like the part where it recommends that a man beat his wife in order to keep her in line. Yes, what a peaceful, misunderstood religion. Just what one would expect, when your 'prophet' was a delusional gang-leader who liked having sex with 9 year old girls.

A few quotes from the Koran:

You may already know about this one: O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. [al-Ma'idah 5:51.11]

But did you know that there are 123 verses in the Quran concerning fighting and killing for the cause of Allah? Here are but a few passages:

==============================================

Thank you for misquoting me....It was somebody elses post that i was responding to yet you tried to make it seem like i said that???? i actually was against that quote.....get your facts strait and read before you quote me...im surprised at you

#90     May 26, 2004