Islam is the religion of Pieces

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by FortuneTeller, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Islam, the "religion of peace" has killed over 1,000 people and injured nearly another 2,000 in the past 30 days alone. The peaceful religion of Islam makes one shiver to think what a hostile religion would do.

Buddhism.
    Christianity.
    Islam.
    Hinduism.
    Taoism.

One of these religions killed 1,087 people in 20 countries over the last 30 days. The others have killed approximately zero. But only one is the "religion of peace." Can you guess which?

If you guessed Islam, you're correct. But we think there's a mistake in spelling.

Islam is the religion of PIECE.

Men, women, children, cut into pieces. Blown to pieces. Shot to pieces.

Islam is the only religion that calls for this as part of its holy text. It is the only religion whose members blow churches and marketplaces to pieces on a daily basis.

They pack historical monuments with high explosives and destroy pieces of history, heritage and culture as they go. Schools? lying in pieces. Police stations? In pieces.

Islam is the common denominator in all these attacks. Every attacker cites their Islamic belief as a motivation. Only Islam has "radical Imams." Those are clergy that call for actual killing of people from their pulpits.
    When have you heard a Buddhist monk make such a call, or how long since a pope said such a thing?

How many Hindus make suicide attacks? How many Taoists blow up schools or monuments?

Islam is the religion of pieces, blowing people and peace to pieces. It is a shameful stain on the face of the world. And any Muslim that makes a genuine plea for peace and understanding is an apostate. They belong to the another Islam that ignores selected parts of the Koran. Half-Islam, half something else, who's to say what they are? But real Islam is a religion of terror, and deserves no place in a civilized world.

Upset about that? Read: "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit. Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward ." (Quran 4:95)

We're sick and tired of reports like these. When will the world put an end to this massive human embarrassment?

Soon, we pray.

ISLAM is the RELIGION OF PIECES - Here is a list of every terror attack in the past 30 days:

http://www.catholic.org/news/international/middle_east/story.php?id=70245

2. When will the world put an end to this massive human embarrassment?

Soon, we pray.

Idiotic article. HOW would they "put an end" to it?

Embark on a new Crusade and start killing Muslims?? Where do we begin? Nuke the middle east? Round up the Muslims in New York City? And put them where? Execute them?

Outlaw Islam? Good luck.

Sounds like Nazi Germany doesn't it. Gas chambers here we come.

It would set the world on fire for the next 100 years. A solution a million times worse than the problem.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

Ridiculous.

Those who are ignorant of history are bound to repeat it.

I have my own solution: I carry an S&W Shield .

Stop whining. Adapt to the world you live in.

(In my ancestral village in England there is an inn called the Saracen's Head. It gets it's name from the head of a Saracen that was put on a spike in the front yard by someone returning from the Crusades. I don't think we want to return to that sort of world)

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  3. Killed by Driving-ism:

4. OddTrader: Brilliant

:)

5. And the Christian West has killed around a million Muslims over the last thirty years. So who are the savages? I suggest looking in the mirror.

6. traderob

traderob

90% of the victims of terror attacks are muslim...

7. You may not want a war with islam but a substantial number of muslims do want a war with you. They would prefer that you not fight back, and they are largely getting their wish.

I do get your basic point about not declaring war on an entire religion, but sticking one's head in the sand doesn't seem like an effective strategy either. I think stopping or severely limiting muslim immigration to the west is a middle ground that at least will prevent the problem from getting worse.

8. How about the followings?

Firstly setting up many centres for Muslin studies.

Then providing a number of peace research positions for many visiting Muslin scholars from the middle east, plus a number of studentship/scholarships to the elite students coming from the middle east.

Let them know in advance that they might be monitored while staying in the US, if required. Same as any others coming from anywhere around the globe! For security reasons.

Possibly they after going back to the middle east would help improve the whole situation for reducing conflicts in the long run. Hopefully!

Naturally some of them would be settled down in US. However, completely shutting down all Muslims coming to the US may not be the best or proper answer.

Anything reducing the cultural/material/fiscal/economic gap between the west and the east would be good, as it has been often carried out by the US in the past and by now. imo

Just 2 cents!

9. ......and maybe the Christian West should stop killing Muslims. Just an idea. Chickens come home to roost.

#10     Aug 8, 2016