Islam is not a religion of peace

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Miruna, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Huh? I have never tried to hide my dislike of Islamofascism so I am not sure what exactly was "exposed". If the Dragomirs/Murinas of the world din't like Islam either that would not be nearly enough to make me one of them, would it? They and I also believe that the Earth is round but that hardly proves that I am a nazi. But in fact they do like Islam as they and Islamofascists are allies, they denied posting this anti-islamic thread/link and blamed it on a moderator. LOL, your certifiably insane buddy "88" actually blamed it on me.

On the other hand the existence of the neo-nazi Islamic alliance is well known, well documented and undeniable. See Dragomir's post earlier in this thread about the friendship between palestinian activists and David Duke. Also read this article and weep cause your islamofascist buddies are the ones who have been exposed:

WASHINGTON ? Neo-Nazi skinheads are working with radical Islamists in a growing unholy alliance that has European law enforcement officials concerned about a new front in the war on terrorism, reports Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin, the premium, online intelligence newsletter published by the founder of WND. Sources in the UK, the Netherlands, Scandinavia, Italy, Switzerland and in the Middle East are warning that the world should not be surprised to see young, white males involved in terrorism and in league with Osama bin Laden.

#11     Feb 24, 2008
  2. Hi Wael

As a non-Muslim, I'm curious about a couple of things. One of the main things that I wonder about is this -why do Muslims want to kill each other so much? That is, why is it that Sunni Muslims want to kill Shia Muslims?

Isn't it forbidden by the Prophet (PBUH) for a Muslim to kill another Muslim?

#13     Feb 24, 2008
  3. Why?? Truth of the matter that one of the biggest problems effecting our progress is our tribalisem.

#14     Feb 24, 2008
  4. Hint: learn from the jews. They came to Israel from all continents, from more than a hundred countries, they represent all races, all branches of Judaism and atheism and they get along reasonably well. Israel in your backyard has been and still is your best chance to become a modern, democratic and civilized society. Too bad it's a catch 22 though, your "tribes" are too backward to realize that they should learn from the jews instead of "driving them into the sea" and because they don't learn they remain backward.

#15     Feb 24, 2008
    #16     Feb 24, 2008
  6. How did I know that you, being the low life you are, will use my statement to market your zionism.

Shut up dddooo. You know as much as I do that if it wasn't for the fact that the Palestinian people are avaliable for you to kill and use as an enemy, Achkinazi and Safardi would've finished each other long time ago.

#17     Feb 24, 2008
  7. Wael, you read too much into it. It was just a friendly advice. Your tribes are stuck in the 7th century and everyone including yourself knows that. Befriend the jew, learn from the jew, you will benefit greatly from this friendship, the jew will help you become modern, democratic, wealthy, the jew may even let you rule the world on Satudays when he celebrates shabbat and can't do the job himself. :D

#18     Feb 24, 2008
  8. You are a racist boy dddooo. Even when you talk about your people, you are a racist. A "Jew" you say.

When I befriend a person, I befriend him/ her based on his/ her merits; not his/ her ethnicity. When it comes to zionists, I will never have them as my friends as much as a Jewish person would not have a nazi as his friend.

Notice how I did not use you as an example of a Jewish person for the simple fact that I give the people of the Jewish religion more credit than being polluted by an ideology like yours and people like you.

As I told you before; had this character come on this forum attacking Muslims only, you and him would've been buddy buddy.

#19     Feb 25, 2008
  9. TraderZone

TraderZone Guest

I went back through the last 250 posts by WAEL012000

244 are in "Politics & Religion" pretty much whining about Zionism. 6 are in other categories

Now, how does this contribute to EliteTrader???

#20     Feb 26, 2008