Islam Hangs its Women High!

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by BernardRichards, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Best chance for their being a world. Iran is a disgrace to Islam. The only real danger is if Israel takes the nuclear option. If the world looks aside, then the only state that may respond would be Pakistan, and they have to many practical Muslims there to do that.

No, hanging women from cranes is right up there with some other images that altered world history. If I were president, and after I gotten confirmation on the ground of these events, then I would take Israel off it's leash. This tells me that Iran is serious about it's threat to use nukes on Israel as soon as it gets one. He is the new Hitler and he must be stopped.

#21     Sep 24, 2010
  2. That is so horrible and cruel. What are they trying to achieve by doing such an act to their fellow Muslim?

I don't think God or Allah can forgive such an act to helpless human beings. It was so, so cruel.

#22     Sep 24, 2010

3. I think they are serial killers who killed 46 innocents with a cold blood..

Do you think they still deserve this?

#23     Sep 24, 2010
  4. They stood there and watched that woman twitch until there was no more life, they wanted her to suffer. And, get this, this was no American, this was one of their own. A bearer of fruit for their people. No, these people have to be stopped by any means necessary. If they win this war, we will go back to the stone ages. I'm good on that.

#24     Sep 24, 2010
  5. I bet you are a chartist.. :D

visual interpretation is not enough to see what " market" is saying?

Unless you are good in reading the lips movements?

#25     Oct 1, 2010
  6. Visual interpretation is more than enuf to see what the market is saying. I do not read the news, do not care what is happening unless I see something unusual in that chart. The last interesting thing I saw was the BOJ easing, plenty of warning they were going to do it, didn't find out about it till I checked in here the next morning.

Images change the world, not words. Iran has been leaving images that tell us that their way of life is not acceptable and has to either be kept within it's geographical borders, or destroyed wherever it is found.

#26     Oct 1, 2010
  7. Ok, so which time frame chart you are using.. I bet you are using more than one.. So why here you are using only one chart? It might be the whole picture about the market is different. What you think it is Bull in one chart it could be a massive Down in another chart..

Regarding images , yes i agree , images are stronger than words but i dont validate images before i start to be affected by them. I hope you are not using bucket shops to trade with. They can show you that the market is working by certain way and it could be exactly the opposite..

So validate your charts and look to other time frame charts.

I also compare the chart i got from bucket shops and from ECN .. :D

#27     Oct 2, 2010