Islam can save the USA

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by uktrader2016, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Islam will provide a set of structures which, if it spreads across the USA, will make the USA a better place.

Obama, who has Muslim ancestry, has proven to be a logical and brilliant POTUS.

The spread of Islam should start with the bible bashing southerners. If they can accept Allah as their Lord, that will catalyse the USA to accept Allah.

2. Now you are just showing us you are on drugs. You need help. Would putin help you with that?

3. on ignore

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yep, time for ignore.

5. I am delighted to be on ignore by the extremist elements.

6. What's funny is that if conservative Christians were born in the middle east they would be Muslims.

Christian conservatives are a perfect fit for Islam.

7. Yes, exactly. We need to get the bible bashers converted and the others will follow.

8. Obama wants Muzzie immigrants because Homeland/Military is short on translators. We know that if we keep the number of muzzies below 2% of the total that they cannot take over anything we don't give them. Giving way to these aggressive morons is for stupid eurotrashy countries... If I had to I'd just tell them I'll play by muzzie rules if I want: Declare myself the chief Imam, declare them apostate and feed them to hogs, not a problem really...

9. Stop referring to Muslims as muzzies. This shows a total disregard for the people of God, who are superior to you.

10. piezoe

piezoe

In what way is the Islamic religion superior to Christianity, or any other religion for that matter? I see them all as a danger to human society, but some religions, such as the Christian and Islamic religions, seem more dangerous than others. I can't accept any religion that is more attractive to the uneducated than the educated. In this regard, it would seem the Islamic religion is one of the worst.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
    #10     Apr 16, 2016