Islam, a Religion of Suicide

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by sKaLpZ, Jul 16, 2005.

1. Of course there is never any denial of hate speech and bigotry by RM....

As he constantly engages in hate speech and bigoted attitudes and opinions.

Nothing I do or have done changes that fact.

#51     Jul 17, 2005
  2. Thank you for conceding to all my points on Islam. Nothing says "Damn, you got me. I wave the white flag", like the classic Liberal ad hominem 'bigotry & hate' sermon.

If some skinhead started spewing nonsense about how all blacks are racially inferior, you wouldn't have to resort to "waaaaa...that's bigotry and hate"!

No, you'd easily neutralize his arguments by pointing out why he's just flat out wrong. You'd probably start with a list of the monumental contributions to science & culture provided to us by African-Americans. In your case, you'd probably have to check google or wikipedia first, as your pseudo-ivory tower intellectualism is just a facade to cover up your general ignorance... but you get my point.

'Bigotry & hate' is nothing but a two word concession speech.

#52     Jul 17, 2005
  3. 4:48 a.m.

Speed?

LMAO....

You are flat out wrong to promote hatred of Islam....

You are clearly one of the many walking mentally wounded.....

#53     Jul 17, 2005
  4. What you are saying doesn't make sense.

None of the terrorists I have read about kill themselves due to being Muslim. The have a secular goal which they often justify religiously. I don't presume to know what is truly in their minds but the statement by the terrorist group who claimed to do the London attack is pretty typical.

"In the name of God, the merciful, the compassionate, may peace be upon the cheerful one and undaunted fighter, Prophet Muhammad, God's peace be upon him.

Nation of Islam and Arab nation: Rejoice for it is time to take revenge against the British Zionist Crusader government in retaliation for the massacres Britain is committing in Iraq and Afghanistan. The heroic mujahideen have carried out a blessed raid in London. Britain is now burning with fear, terror and panic in its northern, southern, eastern, and western quarters.

We have repeatedly warned the British Government and people. We have fulfilled our promise and carried out our blessed military raid in Britain after our mujahideen exerted strenuous efforts over a long period of time to ensure the success of the raid.

We continue to warn the governments of Denmark and Italy and all the Crusader governments that they will be punished in the same way if they do not withdraw their troops from Iraq and Afghanistan. He who warns is excused.

God says: "You who believe: If ye will aid (the cause of) Allah, He will aid you, and plant your feet firmly."

#54     Jul 17, 2005
  5. jem

jem

zzz needs to be watched for his tricky journalism. He makes assertions but when you call him on it he shrinks back to hyper technical readings.

Here we see a nice trick. The victim writes anyway they do not even practice the religion. "The" cleary not meant to mean unique or authentic.

Yet zzz then says catholics say latter day saints do not practice "the" religion. Now zzz is trying to victimize more groups.

What is the point of this travesty zzz. I think most Catholics recognize that mormons practice their religion.

Once again you make flawed distinctions to promote your liberal agenda.

#55     Jul 17, 2005
  6. zzz needs to be watched for his tricky journalism. He makes assertions but when you call him on it he shrinks back to hyper technical readings.

Tricky journalism?

Try making a logical argument first, rather than slander first.

Here we see a nice trick. The victim writes anyway they do not even practice the religion. "The" clearly not meant to mean unique or authentic.

Few people, but anit Christians, lump all branches of Christianity into a category of "the religion of Christianity." Yet Muslim haters lump all of those who practice any number of different takes on Islam as being the same."

We see much argument between Catholics, Protestants, and other sects and groups who practice a religion based to some extent on the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Most believe theirs is the only real "Christian" religion.

There is no religion of Christianity as such, there are only various sects who have different interpretations of the life of Christ and Christs first disciples.

These groups focus on the differences between the sects to a greater degree than they focus on the commonality, therefore it is reasonable to conclude that they see the differences between them as more important than the similarities.

I have seen Catholics claim that those who practice Mormonism are not Christians at all.

It is hogwash of course, as Catholics practice Catholicism, that's their expertise, and all they could logically say is that Mormons don't practice Catholicism if they have a full and accurate understanding of Mormonism.

It is the self appointed position of expertise in Christendom as a whole that they use to evaluate then denegrate other beliefs about Christ and Christ's agenda.

Self appointed authorities have no logical validity to critique other faiths beyond comparing and contrasting the different belief systems, but they cannot argue from a known universal and unequivocal objective definition of it is to be a Christian.

Yet zzz then says catholics say latter day saints do not practice "the" religion. Now zzz is trying to victimize more groups.

The Catholics say Mormons are not Christians. Therefore they are effectively saying that Mormons are not practicing "the religion" as they are of a mindset that there is only one true religion of Christ, i.e. Catholicism. True believers are like that, they are usually not very open to different interpretations than their own.

What is the point of this travesty zzz. I think most Catholics recognize that mormons practice their religion.

Learn to write. This sentence:

"I think most Catholics recognize that mormons practice their religion."

This sentence is obscure and poorly written, as it is not clear if the meaning is that Catholics recognize that Mormons (yes, it is capitalized) are practicing their own religion of Mormonism and not Catholicism....or if Catholics recognize that Mormons practice the same religion as they do, i.e. the Christian religion.

Once again you make flawed distinctions to promote your liberal agenda.

False, non sequitur.

I can't believe you are an attorney as sloppy as your use of language is.

#56     Jul 17, 2005
  7. Iran is predominanatly Shia while almost all the suicide bombers are Sunni.

#57     Jul 17, 2005
  8. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

An International coalition of cooperation with a global force of “military” police (peace) officers works to a certain extent. But unlike war, it never raises the stakes of destruction and mayhem necessary to ensure a resolution of victory by breaking the will of those who support an infrastructure that is hostile to America and its friends.

But in order for peacetime global law enforcement to succeed in suppressing global Jihad, we have a long way before everyone gets on the same page in the international arena. For one, European nations, and other nations, and even our own nation, must stop all this pussy-footing around the subjects of Muslims, Islam and Jihad. The words from our politicians need to get a lot sharper, and stop pretending that terrorists exist in a vacuum. Also, for example, the U.K., our closest ally, is doing a great job on the law enforcement end, and has thwarted most terrorist attempts and caught Islamists plotting terror, shared information, and so on. But at the same time, the U.K has the most ridiculous asylum law/policies in the world. America’s security depends on the folly of this policy.

The good news is that terrorism is inherently self-defeating. The more acts they commit as a means to break our will, actually emboldens us and gets us all on the same page. I bet the U.K. will get rid of those asylum policies in the near future. So, perhaps we can turn this war into a cold one and form a new NATO-like coalition, if it ever gets to that point.

Actually, I think "progressive conservatism" is more accurate than "neocon regressive." It's the "liberals" today who don't want change.

If being firm and resolute with the Muslim world further inflames Muslims, then so be it. It’s poker time: raise or call. I’m betting this will actually get moderate Muslims to self-reflect and solve the Fascist Jihad problem for us. But if it in fact inflames them, then they reveal to us their true intentions and we need to know that now. A lot of them are angry now because we are putting them in the uncomfortable position of dealing with Jihad and its place in the Islamic faith. Decades went by with us never saying anything bad about Muslims and look what happened.

It's unconstitutional to limit the 1st Amendment based on an opinion of "fairness", let alone limit free speech to the expression of opinions about unlawful behavior. Criticizing Muslims as a group does not make one a hateful bigot. In fact, it stimulates debate and widens the spectrum of ideas. Bigotry and hate are subjective concepts and cannot be classified legally as a means to limit the freedom of speech. There is always a fringe of people saying “death to all Muslims,” but don’t confuse that with people accusing Muslim groups for not facing up to the Jihad problem.

I strongly disagree. It’s about re-discovering what is great about America and why it’s worth defending. If we’re talking tough with those who wish to threaten America, then so be it. Why embolden the causes of our enemies with journalists and intellectuals who routinely perform ritual “self-mutilation” over Abu Gharib, as if it’s indicative of systematic barbarism from a sick American culture? This is why the Left has lost all credibility. Everyone knows that Abu Gharib was nothing more than an incident of military negligence. A bunch of kids left alone to humiliate some prisoners and then take pictures. The fact that people tried in vain to make it like a massive exposé of systematic barbarism all the way to Rumsfeld shows how mixed up these people are.

#58     Jul 17, 2005
  9. Who do you think the Sunnis learned it from?!

Iran responsible for 1983 Marine barracks bombing, judge rules
    Friday, May 30, 2003 Posted: 11:14 PM EDT (0314 GMT)

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Iran is responsible for the 1983 suicide bombing of a U.S. Marine barracks in Beirut, Lebanon, that killed 241 American servicemen, a U.S. District Court judge ruled Friday.

U.S. District Judge Royce C. Lamberth said the suicide truck bombing was carried out by the group Hezbollah with the approval and funding of Iran's senior government officials.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/05/30/iran.barracks.bombing/

#59     Jul 17, 2005
  10. Yitzhak Rabin, one of Israel's worst Prime Ministers ever, made two major errors during his mandate.

Everyone knows about the first blunder: Negotiating with the PLO, allowing (and ARMING!) the 'PA police force' terror group, and moving arch-terrorist Arafat from his exile in Africa to a few steps from Israel's capital.

His other major mistake was this:

December 16th, 1992 : Following the kidnapping and murder of an Israeli border guard by Hamas, the Rabin government deports 415 Palestinians suspected of pro-Islamist sympathies to South Lebanon. Rabin did not properly anticipate what happened next.
    Hezbollah guerillas befriended the deported Sunnis and taught them their suicide bombing tactics and ideology.

Fool Rabin allowed these newly educated savages back into the disputed territories a year later, where they set up suicide bombing terrorist cells. The first suicide bus bombings stunned Israel in 1994, and the rest is history...

#60     Jul 17, 2005