Islam, a Religion of Suicide

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by sKaLpZ, Jul 16, 2005.

1. Iraq Suicide Blast Kills 54, Injures 82

Looks like Iraq is being overwhelmed with suicide bombers/bombings.

Bush and his troops appear to be ineffective against them as far as producing results to stop them.

Just goes to show what happens when military forces take on a religion of suicide, Islam, with its Muslim infrastructural devotees.

2. What a truly ignorant, racist post.

Where are the droves of suicide bombings in Iran? Iran is a way more fanatical Islamic state than Iraq ever was. Where are the daily suicidal attacks in Indonesia? After all its by far the worlds most populous Muslim nation.

3. Yes, the desperation that leads people to kill themselves for the cause they believe in continues....

The cause is not to blow themselves up, nor to kill innocent victims (fellow Muslims) but to attempt to force out the invaders.

Those who resist the invasion and occupation by American forces have neither the weapons nor political clout to remove the imperialistic efforts of Americans....so they resort to what is working...and sadly what is working to enhance their efforts is the process of suicide bombing.

Do I sympathize with their killing and support it?

No way.

Do I understand their cause?

Absolutely. The cause of this bombing is not Islam, the cause is their wish to see the removal of American forces and influence.

4. The "cause??"

Only Muslims who adhere to the Islamic belief system are suicide bombers.

Example: The "wish(es)" of over 6 billions of people (the populous of earth) do not result in their all blowing themselves up in an effort to attain their "wishes."

Only those who adhere to the suicidal religion of Islam do that.

5. The fallacy of course is the conclusion that among all the possibile common factors seen in a suicide bomber, it is their religion that is the only possible cause.

The overwhelimg majority of Muslims do not blow themselves up for their religion, therefore a reasonable conclusion is that there is something other than the practice of Islam at work in the mind of a person who blows themselves up. Therefore Islam is not a suicidal religion.

Your conclusion as to the cause of the suicide bomber's motive is fallacious.

6. The fallacy of course is the conclusion that among all the possibile common factors seen in a suicide bomber, it is their religion that is the only possible cause.

Just the opposite.

The Islamic religion is the MOST common feature of all other factors in common, making it the most dominant element.

The overwhelimg majority of Muslims do not blow themselves up for their religion,

Perhaps not, but of all religions, Islam is the ONLY one propagating suicide bombers, making it the ONLY religion of suicide.

therefore a reasonable conclusion is that there is something other than the practice of Islam at work in the mind of a person who blows themselves up.

No, the representatives of the Islam religion are the suicide bombers. Hello?

Just like Billy Graham is the representative of Christianity, and Jesus Christ is the representative of the Christian Faith.

Regardless of the chain of command, the bombers believe Allah is telling them to do it, and that it is Allah's wll that these suicide bombing continue.

Backed by the Koran, the book of a belief system structured in extreme violence and revenge.

From which springs suicide bombers/bombings, clearly making Islam a religion of suicide.

Every Muslimic bomber bombs and does other terrorist strikes in the name of Allah.

7. Just the opposite.

The Islamic religion is the MOST common feature of all other factors in common, making it the most dominant element.

You have a list of all common features?

Perhaps not

There is no perhaps about it. It is a fact that only an extremely small percentage of those who practice some form of Islam practice blowing themselves up.

but of all religions, Islam is the ONLY one propagating suicide bombers, making it the ONLY religion of suicide.

The religion of Islam is not propagating the belief in suicide bombers. Some radicals may be doing so, but not the religion of Islam.

There is no proof that all suicide bombers were practicing Islam, or that what religion they did practice was in fact Islam. The majority of Islamic leaders condemn the practice, as it goes against the belief of Islam to murder other Muslims for no qualified reason, and to kill innocent children is also condemned by the vast majority of Islamic leaders.

No, the representatives of the Islam religion are the suicide bombers. Hello?

What you define as Islam then, is not the Islam practiced or taught by the vast majority of Islam.

I would define the beliefs of those who suicide bomb to be anti Islam actually.

Just like Billy Graham is the representative of Christianity, and Jesus Christ is the representative of the Christian Faith.

Billy Graham represents his own beliefs of Christianity, not Christianity itself.

Just as we have seen Christians in Ireland in the past blow people up (Catholic IRA members), the practice of blowing people up is condemned by the Pope himself.

Regardless of the chain of command, the bombers believe Allah is telling them to do it

You have the writings of all of these people stating that it was the will of Allah telling them to blow themselves up?

...and that it is Allah's will that these suicide bombing continue.

You have no evidence.

Backed by the Koran, the book of a belief system structured in extreme violence and revenge.

Again, you keep reverting to the fallacious position that the Koran or Allah, or the religion of Islam is the cause, when it is clearly shown that there is something other than the religion of Islam at work here. If that were not the case, we would see millions upon millions of Muslims blowing themselves up.

From which springs suicide bombers/bombings, clearly making Islam a religion of suicide.

Patently false.

Every Muslimic bomber bombs and does other terrorist strikes in the name of Allah.

You are a bigot, as you look at the acts of a few and judge all people who have similar characteristics to be of the same ilk.

8. At least he's not a hypocrite.

Quote from ZZZzzzzzzz:
    "I probably talk shit about fags as much or more than anyone here at ET, but I don't view their behavior as unnatural....just funny as hell. ... Same as I find some animals behavior funny, I find fag behavior funny."

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37631&perpage=6&pagenumber=5

I told you Z, you're going to have to change your name again before you resume your savored tradition of calling other people a 'bigot' 10 times a day.

9. You have become a garden variety internet stalker.

Anny Randie would not be pleased with so common a practice.

I would normally attribute this type of behavior to the drug abuse, but in your case it is likely that your feelings have been wounded by a truth I stated to the current point of some developed obsessive attempt at retribution.

Oh well......you are in company with some real winners.....Hapless, Blutoboy, Maverick, Doubter, LongShot, axeman, gunslinger, etc.

#10     Jul 16, 2005