Is welfare, foodstamps and medicaid welfare for corporations?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by noob_trad3r, Jan 18, 2012.

1. And that's ultimately why we've had 60-72 month teaser rates and "subprime" auto loans for years now.

#11     Jan 18, 2012
  2. MKTrader

MKTrader

I acknowledged the revolving door among regulators/big corp employees/gov't officials. However, laws written by draconian, sanctimonious bureaucrats are often as bad or worse.

But please tell me which bill Wal-Mart passed and how they enforce it? Since they don't have Fed agencies at their call, do they send out greeters to make sure everyone follows Dodd-Frank or other awful legislation?

#13     Jan 18, 2012
  3. clearly form your post you were referring to corporations in general not specifically wall mart. The feds in force the laws passed they don't need a greeter or a cooperate representative to in force the law. That's like saying a member of congress needs to dictate to enforcers every single action they take.

who wanted the GARN-ST GERMAIN or abolished of Glass steigel was it the average voter who can barely balance a check book? was it the politicians who look for donations for reelection? was it the ones who will profit from it. I doubt a greeter knows what dodd-frank is.

#14     Jan 18, 2012
  4. MKTrader

MKTrader

There was a point . there but you missed it. I've never heard of "glass steigel." Was that on your spelling test last week?

#15     Jan 18, 2012
  5. yes, you are far superior because you take the time to double check your typing and spelling on an informal internet forum. I bet I could find spelling and typing errors in your posts if I looked, but I don't get an ego boost from playing English teacher on the Internet.

#16     Jan 18, 2012