Is water the most precious resource on Earth?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by nitro, Mar 25, 2012.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Thats not a belief system. Those are facts. Or do you not recognize the difference between facts and beliefs?

#31     Mar 26, 2012
  2. Lol, man, CO2 is bs!. You can name at least 4 others greenhouse gases/elements/things???

There are a LOT of things much much worst than CO2 out there. CO2 just became a marketable one, that the GS fags uses to raise money from "air" and the idiots that believe all that CO2 bs without investigating on their own.

Global warming is a NATURAL climate change, greenhouse elements just accelerate it. Just think about it, logically, or like a american man, follow the money, it always lead to the truth:

FACTS:
    1. Global warming
    2. CO2 (marketing)
    3. GS lobby the creation of the CO2 bonds
    4. The bonds are approved
    5. Everyone starts "reducing" their CO2
    6. Everyone, except US (the one that where lobbying it most)
    7. Every country has to reduce their industry strength, except the US that just keep going at the same rate.

Now, have you seen something strange in there?. Where GS is, there is always something rotten.

It´s not "conspiration", these are just simple strategical moves to get more money. Business, nothing else. Wake up and open your eyes.

#32     Mar 26, 2012
  3. My belief system is my choice. I don't choose to concentrate on negatives, or things I can't change. I only have this life. I choose to concentrate on positivity and Love.
    Blessings.
    Ian

#33     Mar 26, 2012
  4. Data supporting global warming is bunk. There is plenty of evidence from geologists that have analyzed trees frozen in permafrost or millenia old petrified wood.

These studies showed that there have been periods of high global temperatures, which most of the periodicity occurring in the century immediately preceding the ice age. The amount of data we have as it relates to temperature measurement, accurate fahrenheit measurement, shows up trends and down trends, but it is only the last 200 years for which we have data, and scientists against global warming argue for it while ignoring the evidence that solar cycles have caused ice ages as well as periods of seemingly progressively higher temperatures.

It is just a cycle, and there is no science that supports global warming.

Water is the most abundant commodity on earth, and cleaning it is commonplace, especially desalinization plants.

#34     Mar 26, 2012
  5. also do you support temperature readings for the last 100 years in new york? i barely would, what about podunk china? or kazahkstan? yeah i think my best guess is about as accurate as the "hundreds of years of data" that we trust and are currently studying.

#35     Mar 26, 2012
  6. It's amazing, virtually all the world's climatologists, you know, the experts in this with degrees and computer and stuff, believe it. All the world's major science organizations believe it. But it seems there are so many here that think they are smarter than that about it. Amazing. I wonder if they also think they are smarter than the markets. I wonder if they saw 100 doctors and 97 said they needed surgery if they would go with the three percent opinion.

#36     Mar 26, 2012
  7. I didn't think you would know. So I'll answer for you. Yes CO2 is a greenhouse gas. If there is more of it the atmosphere gets warmer. Period. Levels of CO2 have gone up some 40% since the start of the industrial revolution, almost all of it due to man. Period. Temperatures are rising at an accelerating rate and are at record levels(the hockey stick graph). Period.

The above are all indisputable facts.

Do you get all your "science" from Fox News and right-wing blogs? Or from hack fossil-fuel propaganda machines like Heartland Institute? Comics? Maybe try NOAA, NASA or Nat Geo or ANY major science organization or university.

#37     Mar 26, 2012

8. The data is solid and extensive. Your second to last sentence is simply laughably wrong. It's about as wrong as a statement could be.

#38     Mar 26, 2012
  9. ammo

ammo

there is ample evidence that our co 2 or ozone destroying gases are not healthy ,even accelerating ozone depletion at record levels and it does have something to do with temperature and glacier melting,not arguing against that premise,it;s also true that the longer they study this compared to past earthly climatic changes, there are a lot of other variables discovered thru rock formations, ice cores ,plate shifts,that you have to take into account,or if you know as little as I ,most here on the none elite geologist website,know,can't really make an intelligent ,scientific comment,just saying read up,dont take the medias word for it

#39     Mar 27, 2012
  10. nitro

nitro