Is water the most precious resource on Earth?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by nitro, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Simple question for you. We'll try to take this slowly so you can understand. Is CO2 a greenhouse gas? Yes or no. Don't avoid the question.

#21     Mar 26, 2012
  2. achilles28

achilles28

Did positivity stop Hitler from killing 6 million Jews? Did optimism prevent Stalin from murdering 20 million Russians? Did "cosmic love" stop Mao from murdering 80 million Chinese? Positivity is great. But it's not enough....

#22     Mar 26, 2012
  3. heypa

heypa

I have a question. Which change really comes first. Should be easy for
    all you scientists out there. Is it co2 or changing temperatures.
    Additionally what really changes earths average temperatures in the past or haven't they really happened?

#23     Mar 26, 2012
  4. achilles28

achilles28

Simple question. Do you get all your information from leftist rags like Huffington Post and MSNBC? Do you have a poster of Al Gore above your bed? Don't avoid the question.

#24     Mar 26, 2012
  5. achilles28

achilles28

It's the sun, man. Co2 is the by-product of varying sun activity, which is related to the carbon cycle.

#25     Mar 26, 2012
  6. ammo

ammo

i never mentioned global warming, google it and think for yourself,get the facts and add/subtract deduce.. think,then decide,it's free..as Ian mentioned,the negative bantering doesnt get any results,but it does cost you

#26     Mar 26, 2012
  7. achilles28

achilles28

Also, your frame of reference is totally off. Google the mid-evil warming period. Google the mini-ice age. North America was covered in glaciers, at one point. The earths climate has always been in flux. You're looking at climate history through a straw, examining one tiny parcel in your microscopic field, and conclude this perfectly normal temperature flux is somehow 1) new and 2) disastrous to the earth and it's inhabitants. Turn off the NBC shrills, take a step back, and do some actual research. Like ammo said, learn how to think for yourself.

#27     Mar 26, 2012
  8. achilles28

achilles28

Tell us about the pole shift, ammo.

#28     Mar 26, 2012
  9. I don't see anything negative about any of those particular events. :D

7 billion sacks of water covering the Earth, and counting. I say we need more murdering, not less.

#29     Mar 26, 2012
  10. You can find any belief system to support any belief you choose.
    Including that one.

#30     Mar 26, 2012