Is WAR coming , Again ????

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Digs, Feb 11, 2008.

1. iran is a chicken trying to grow into a bear, squash that bitch, we don't want a fucking pathetic allah acting all god like, it would be such a waste to not finish them off at start, when are we going to use those a-bombs anyways?

russians are such fucking double dealers, that is the type of ally iran deserves, they are like yes do it we are on your side, and after iran is all in shit and fucked up, they will help them die faster

#51     Feb 12, 2008
  2. www.iraqdossier.com

Journalist Chris Ames' detailed record of the lies that took the UK to Iraq.If the lies aren't exposed this will happen forever more.

#52     Feb 12, 2008
  3. abe12345

abe12345

Interesting article. I heard about Iran's move against the dollar. And that is not the only Iran thorn in America's shoe. Still, I don't think there will be an attack on Iran, and invasion is even less likely. The risk far outweighs the reward.

American troops are within Iran's striking reach, in Iraq, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, some other Arab countries in the region which I don't know all of them, and perhaps even the carriers in the Persian Gulf. Iran's recent test of a space rocket also suggests that longer range missile technology is not far from reach, so Europe and America will soon be within striking reach. Unlike most countries, Iran is mostly self sufficient, including in military tech. They are organized, motivated, and are pursuing all technologies, including fighter jets.

I think America would have to seriously miscalculate or be duped to go to war with Iran. If war does happen, the main beneficiaries will be Russia because of weapons sales and because their oil and gas would increase in value.

#53     Feb 12, 2008
  4. Are you sure about this?

#54     Feb 12, 2008
  5. toc

toc

#55     Feb 12, 2008
  6. #56     Feb 12, 2008
  7. abe12345

abe12345

About which part of it were you not sure about? I will explain in more details.

#57     Feb 12, 2008
  8. About being self sufficient. Didn't I read that they import almost all of their gasoline despite having vast oil reserves? And regarding their military purchases - are you saying they make the majority of their weaponry at home? I just want to hear you say that's what you meant before I go looking for stats.

http://fita.org/countries/iran.html

I'm not sure you can make the statement that "Iran is mostly self sufficient."

#58     Feb 12, 2008
  9. abe12345

abe12345

I also heard that Iran has limited refining capacity.

My understanding is that they do make most of their weapons at home.

They are not totally self-sufficient. But their level of self-sufficiency is relatively high. During the Iran-Iraq war the major powers supported Iraq. Iran had just come out of the Shah's rule which was heavily dependent on US. From that a major strategy of Iran became self-sufficiency. Not just in military, but in agriculture and industry. Self-sufficiency is a major theme in Iran, often sited by officials and it is a widely recognized by Iranians a goal of the country. Although Iran is pursuing all political and legal avenues, they are preparing, and have been preparing for isolation, though that is unlikely. Still, it is vital if you are going challenge the big powers to be self-sufficient.

#59     Feb 12, 2008
  10. you live in iran, and get paid by it's cheap defence ministry to type such shit, fuck your allah in the face, is 50 cents an hour worth this shit, play online video games and sell your account to other online players and you will be earning much more

#60     Feb 12, 2008