Is Wall Street run by crooks and liars?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by walter4, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Bunch of greedy pigs.

#11     Jan 24, 2009
  2. who knows , where this country is headed. May be we need a major war ? money is getting printed , but you think this guy is for real? I don't f..ing know , I have just read about Kondratiev
    cycles , and it's some scary stuff. GOD HELP THIS PLANET.

#12     Jan 24, 2009
  3. Banff01

Banff01

Some time ago I've read some research that compared the frequency of lying in order to reach a financial goal among graduating students. Basically the business students came out on top as the most willing to lie in order to get what they wanted. I don't remember who was second. These were students from the top US business programs. It clearly shows that there is a big problem with our business culture and ethics. Lately people will do anything for money. One look at the bankrupting bailout-seeking financial companies and huge ceo bonuses is enough to make one see this. We need to get back to some basic human values, courtesy and believe in common good.

#13     Jan 24, 2009
  4. Mvic

Mvic

Evidently it is, the evidence is there for all to see and likely only half of it has come out, if that much.

More to the point is why more people are not calling for the government to insist on the firing of the top 5-30% of managemnt in these companies. Replacement of the BofDs. Draconian clawing back of bonuses and profits.

#14     Jan 25, 2009
  5. Mvic

Mvic

They are all whores for the most part, willing to do whatever if the price is right. Actually they put hookers in a relatively positive ethical light by comparison.

#15     Jan 25, 2009
  6. talknet

talknet

50% of all the managers in Giant banks & Giant companies are frauds. These managers acquire business contracts through bribes, contacts and illegal activities.

The remaining 50% managers are honest but they do not have business brains.

My True example-: 2 years back I had a discussion with a manager of a multi-billion company and he said "no" to my business deal.

After 5 days, I had a discussion with the CEO of the same company and the CEO immediately agreed to my business deal. CEO said "excellent business deal".

It is highly surprising that the $1400 Trillion world economy is run by Frauds & fools.

The falling giant banks & giant companies are indicators of approaching massive financial catastrophe which is $1200 Trillion loss to the world economy

Barack Obama's home state "Chicago" is famous for corruption. Few days back somebody was trying to sell Obama's vacant senator position.

There is high possibility Barack Obama bribed his way to USA presidency.

Barack Obama is the "biggest fool" in this world. It is highly surprising how did Obama became USA President.

What further improvements and better policies can Barak Obama make which George Bush could not make. It is a dead end and there is no way out. It's over.

George Bush was the Best-ever USA President.

Barack Obama is also a Muslim. Maybe Obama is an Al-Qaeda Spy/operative now controlling USA president position.

USA army should over-throw the government and gain 100% control over USA administration. Barak Obama & his team is too weak, incompetent and useless.

#16     Jan 25, 2009
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Besides Reagan I agree. History will tell the tale, and America will realize they were duped by the liberal idiot media. Of course by then it will be too late...

#17     Jan 25, 2009