Is voting just for old people?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Feb 25, 2004.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

2. VOLUME

VOLUME

Those shirts are a disgrace. There are millions of people all over the world who would give anything for the privilege to elect their government.

It's unfortunate that impressionable young kids will buy them and think they are cool.

3. At that age, people generally go through a "FTS" phase (f*** the system). Let them do what they want. We can't have an entire planet filled with nothing but mature people.

4. When Bush brings back the draft next year, young people will wish they had voted for the democrats.

Think it won't happen?

Just watch.

5. Bush won't get re-elected. Mark my words.

6. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Aphie...

Bob is a rabid Rush Limbaugh type of Republican and he agrees that Bush will not get re-elected. He thinks the man walks on water, but he sees the handwriting on the wall.

We both think that Hillary will be a last minute addition to the Democratic race. Likely as a VP candidate. Ugh.....something about that woman turns my stomach......

7. no way.....no way will Hill be VP.....I think if anything she will try to get drafted on the floor of the convention....If Kerry wins, he would be the incumbant in 2008.......she can't wait until 2012...i think she would be 72???

8. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Hmmm....you have a point there. I know she is power mad.

9. now you are a psychic, rougetrader ?

LOL !

:)

10. cdbern

cdbern

She hasn't demonstrated her electability nation wide. The only way she could even be considered was if Kerry AND Edwards bombed like Dean.

#10     Feb 25, 2004