Is trading sexualy inviting...

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Pierre Racine, Apr 12, 2005.

1. you old incontinent fogies scared the women away :)

alex

#31     Apr 15, 2005
  2. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

And you, young punks, loosing your brains because of extensive drooling! :D

#32     Apr 15, 2005
  3. I'm telling people that I'm an "Independent Futures Trader". To the ladies, I passionately describe what I do without going into too many details. I tell them the price patterns forming in real -time are almost like an art form for me. I then tell them that I wouldn't do anything else. Usually pretty much they are captivated by it.

#33     Apr 15, 2005
  4. That puts you head and shoulders above the rest. Just be careful with triangles. Those patterns seldom end well in human relationships.

#34     Apr 15, 2005
  5. Well, I used to be one of those women in the pit and it took it's toll - it's tough going from flirting to hating each others guts every 10 seconds! A good experience though...

Getting back to the post about a male and female trader dating each other, I can see how it can be a bad thing. We traders are competitive by nature so I can see how it would put pressure on the relationship. Not to stereotype, but a lot of guys I know say they don't want to go out with a woman they think might be smarter than them - where does that leave the smart girls?

#35     Apr 15, 2005
  6. Bsulli

Bsulli

Probably better off. lol

:D

#36     Apr 15, 2005
  7. For marriage?

#37     Apr 15, 2005
  8. LMAO - Never thought of it that way but you are probably right! Love it!

#38     Apr 15, 2005
  9. so true, i lost all my trades b/c my tongue kept falling out and hitting the keyboard...:D

funny how this thread lit up as soon as some bettys show up...
    ...not enough women in the bizz

alex

#39     Apr 15, 2005
  10. Actually there are more of us than most people expect, but some women traders don't often post on internet forums, I think.

#40     Apr 15, 2005