Is trading sexualy inviting...

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Pierre Racine, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Neodude

Neodude

LOL, sounds like you pee your pants often. :D

#21     Apr 15, 2005
  2. My wife has always made an effort to understand the financial world even though it's not her "thing". I really appreciate that.

Personally, were I single I would probably think it very cool if the woman was a trader.

However, I know of one ex-couple where the woman (a good friend & good trader) was a with a guy (emotionally driven trader) who was working at a brokerage and tried to compete with her in terms of making money. I don't think this was a good situation.

#22     Apr 15, 2005
  3. I think I agree with you. Also it means he wants to be independent and not an "employee" of someone; and that helps. (Why would I want someone less ambitious or less successful than myself?)

#23     Apr 15, 2005
  4. I'll buy that. Your place or mine? :D

#24     Apr 15, 2005
  5. :) My Dad calls me shorty - he's 6'3" - I'm 5'6"; everything is relative

Glad another female agrees with me....

After 3 years working with all men and seeing the way they act I'm shocked that I actually still think trading is sexy. To me a trader shows that he's not afraid to take risks, he's not a pretty boy afraid to put his butt on the line!

#25     Apr 15, 2005
  6. when men trade for a living women love the money but when it comes down to the nitty gritty they don't want to know how and what it took to make it...best not get into details

the last thing i need is for that blank stare when you've had to turn worlds upside down to make your ends...

shame, but relationships have ended b/c not many women can relate to this line of work...at least not around here, in the burbs...

i dated this one girl, worked at janney mont. scott, she had no idea what i did and she worked around money...

i too think it's sexy to see a women stepping on necks in the pit...
    where can i find me one of those? LOL

i would short your fears, and you would long my alter ego.

alex

#26     Apr 15, 2005
  7. Well, that...Depends.
    :D

#27     Apr 15, 2005
  8. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

You obviously got the hint! :D

#28     Apr 15, 2005
  9. I implore you to consider the trickle down effect of your actions.

#29     Apr 15, 2005
  10. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

I'm an old man, I don't have a lot of "liquidity" left! :D

#30     Apr 15, 2005