Is trading easy?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by nooby_mcnoob, Jul 5, 2022.

Is trading easy?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Fuck off cunt.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Handle's stuff? Yeah, I've been reading his posts for a while. He's got a weird low win rate system that pays out well, I believe.

#51     Jul 6, 2022
  2. Overnight

Overnight

I think you have that backwards. It is DAMNED easy to become a trader. It's not easy to trade WELL.

#52     Jul 6, 2022
    guest_trader_1 and comagnum like this.
  3. Yes, a clear mistake in wording on my part...

#53     Jul 6, 2022
  4. Overnight

Overnight

I was responding to Leob, not you...?

You did not type the lines I was quoting. You high again? *tsk tsk*

Or do you have Leob on /ignore, and thus did not know who I was responding to, which would again prove my idea that ignore/block should be temporarily disabled the hell out of here, see how convo flows improve.

#54     Jul 6, 2022
  5. Neither, if I had phrased the question better, a couple of posts could have been avoided :)

#55     Jul 6, 2022
  6. Overnight

Overnight

Ahh. Then I voted number 3, cunt. :)

#56     Jul 6, 2022
    nooby_mcnoob likes this.
  7. Zwaen

Zwaen

Just a random comment here; I think your common trait to constantly wanting to improve things can sometimes hinder exploiting your already working strategy(s). So when you trade your strategy for a while you will become automatically bored and search for other methods, or search for ways to reduce drawdown/variance even more for example. If you do this too much there is a danger to deviate from your working strategy.
    So the basic driving force -striving to make things better- combined with ever expanding curiosity can now become an enemy to your succes.

#57     Jul 6, 2022
    Axon, NoahA and nooby_mcnoob like this.
  8. I also voted that one :)

upload_2022-7-6_16-59-26.png

#58     Jul 6, 2022
  9. NoahA

NoahA

Yes, I did go into detail, but I still think that how easy a person says that trading is, is a direction reflection of their expectancy. If its really high, of course trading is easy, if its low, then not so much. In other words, trading expectancy is directly correlated with how easy you think trading is.

#59     Jul 6, 2022
  10. SunTrader

SunTrader

This

"...... new one is manually traded and only gets 90% winners."

and

"......... Risk management is my edge, learn to get risk to zero or positive outcome."

#60     Jul 6, 2022