Is Trading As Easy As This?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tradingjournals, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Kinda like lobbyists take politicians?

#21     Aug 26, 2010
  2. heypa

heypa

Right on. Politicians are for the most part bold beyond their ability.
    They are an especially protected species.
    Unfortunately.

#22     Aug 26, 2010
  3. this is step by step to pass a car, is it free to apply in trading?

#23     Aug 26, 2010
  4. Which methods verify the trend is not at an end?

If you wait for a pullback, don't you risk missing further continuation of the trend? A trend is, after all, more likely to continue than to pull back, almost by definition.

#24     Aug 27, 2010
  5. spindr0

spindr0

And that isn't counting his previous user names :)

#25     Aug 27, 2010
  6. You are the only one who caught the little detail about trend verification. You must be very intelligent. Has the the idea been discussed in literature? I have my methods, and I do not know if other methods have been discussed in the literature. My methods are proprietary.

As for pullback vs. trend, it is not against a trend continuation. It reflects fluctuations in a trend, and depending on their amplitudes and period,s one may or may not want to wait for them to get in. The trend makes the money. Entering in a retreat (thanks to fluctuations) allows one to reduce the cost of a stop.

#26     Aug 27, 2010
  7. You do not need to be a formula 1 champion to get the hot bitches.

Trust me on this... I get hot bitches around the world.

#27     Aug 27, 2010
  8. You mean when your chatting with them online from your moms basement? :D j/k. .................unless you really do live in the basement, then id feel bad for crackin on you. :eek:

#28     Aug 27, 2010
  9. Just got back to trading after a few year's hiatus playing internet poker -- hit a brick wall at mid-stakes and decided to come back to trading due to scalability problems.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I've been playing poker on a laptop in several countries around the world, to give me the opportunity to bang their bitches.

#29     Aug 27, 2010
  10. You will never know if an instrument is trending or chopping until after the fact. Charts only show you the past, and not the future.

#30     Aug 27, 2010