Is trading a useless/unproductive activity??

Discussion in 'Trading' started by gifropan, Jun 22, 2011.

1. d08

d08

Just because they manage to fit into society does not mean they are useful.
    Pickpockets exist, so they serve a purpose right?
    Do you think removing marketing people would mean we will go back to living in caves?

#31     Jun 22, 2011
  2. #32     Jun 22, 2011
  3. yeah, how sad is it that so many here think they are doing something noble, something high and mighty.

of course, the scum producing $5 energy drinks and if you read this weeks Bloom/Biz Week, homemade designer drugs , are even scummier. So by comparison......

[​IMG]

#33     Jun 22, 2011
  4. :D :D :D :D :D :D

#34     Jun 22, 2011
  5. tyrant

tyrant

Pickpocket is illegal. Trading and marketing are legal.

If you ban marketing, how are companies supposed to market their products?

#35     Jun 22, 2011
  6. Bob111

Bob111

a fucking real estate agent....what a fuck they produce?

and there is a whole bunch of them...way more than traders...
    accountants....what a fuck do they do? count the money that you own to the government...WTF? isn't a gvt job? what about postal expences? why the fuck i have to pay to the postal service(GVT) to have my check been delivered to the gvt(same people)? how fucked up this is? it should be free..along with software such as turbotax,taxcut or whatever...why the fuck one have to pay to either accountant or software company to give his own money to the government?
    can't the gvt cover these expenses?it should be fucking free....along with some refreshments on side..like you pay over 10K of estimated taxes..here is a bottle of champagne for you ... from the gvt...
    used\new car salesman.. a politicians in DC...what a fuck they produce? explain this to me, i'm all ears....parasites...there is so much parasites in this world that i don't know where to start...traders should be least of your worries...

#36     Jun 22, 2011
  7. For the most part, that's pretty accurate.

#37     Jun 23, 2011
  8. bronks

bronks

Thanks for putting a thoroughly unwelcomed vision in my head. You suck. Jesus! Where am I going with this?!

... I'm outta here...

#38     Jun 23, 2011
  9. #39     Jun 23, 2011
  10. trading successfully forces you to become a good person and the skills you gain help you in other areas of your life

#40     Jun 24, 2011