Is Tim Sykes really a scammer?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by short&naked, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zdreg

zdreg

"Acceptable by most everyone here but you."
    do you live in a dreamland?
    provide proof of the above.

without complete statements you have proven nothing. note statement is in plural form.

without statements the emperor wears no clothing.

#311     Apr 17, 2013
  2. he is a legit trader but he makes way more by teaching others via chat and seminars , dvds etc

#312     Apr 19, 2013
  3. 1 post every year. Only something important like this, huh

#313     Apr 20, 2013
  4. I'm curious to know about this guy. His Twitter resulted looked good. He was saying, "I NAILED IT" several times. This is this performance "black hole" that I keep talking about on non-MT4 platforms!!! If the guy is a real winner on MT4, he could show it within 3-4 hours, pending confirmation with his broker.

Seriously, if anyone is a good coder (I'm not! despite my trainng) wants to work on integrating Ninja or any other commonly used US platform, into mysql DB with a PHP front-end or the variants, contact me. I can already envision nice service fees with this... Oh my -- I looked at the time. I'm already up way past my bedtime. We'll talk more about it tomorrow! :)

#314     Apr 20, 2013
  5. MT4 is a piece of shit charting platform. I have no idea why it's so popular in FX.

#315     Apr 20, 2013
  6. Jreality

Jreality

Sykes very recently posted a video of himself driving around in a lamborghini. Someone posted a comment saying that he/she suspected that 95% of Sykes' students lose money just like 95% of retail traders lose money, and that he/she suspected that the real reason he can afford that car is because he collects subscription fees from "students" and front-runs his "students" He/she also commented that if Sykes was really such a great trader, then he wouldn't need to market his wares to "students." The comment was deleted without any reply. Gee, I wonder why? :)

#316     Apr 23, 2013
  7. zdreg

zdreg

take a look at the giveaway handle of this poster" miamisam87"
    you are from miami just like sykes. did you sell your soul for an invite to one of his parties?

**why don't you post syke's monthly statements and show that you are not part of his scam?

ps how do know he makes more money teaching?
    how do you know he's a legitimate trader?

#317     Apr 23, 2013
  8. Does he sell trading education? Yes.
    Does he has surfer's support? Yes.
    Does he has any result to back his expertise? No.

Do you think anyone from Wall Street would want to associate with him? I don't know.

PA

#318     Apr 23, 2013
  9. When I saw him in his sports car, I had to join...

My first trade lost money, but you can't win them all.

His website is so nice looking, super professional.

my second trade lost money, no biggie...

he has good energy, and makes me laugh...

my third trade lost money, i'm just starting..

he is super rich and I must follow the money

my fourth trade lost money.....gotta reload account.

he is a god of trading since he has all the money...

LOL

#319     Apr 23, 2013
  10. cmb

cmb Guest

I second your comment.

He is a trader. Im sure he makes very good money trading. But with his strategy, I assume it woul be difficult to make great money. But that extra income is derived from his subscription.

Most gurus dont have very much to offer people that are not very good at trading. people who are good at trading, understand the methods and put them into practice better then the people who fail.

I agree, if you follow his trades in real time, I would imagine that its pretty difficult to get borrows after he has shorted up to the borrow limit.

But if you take his methods and apply them your self, without waiting for him to point out the alert....you could probably do well for yourself. But that of course would require thinking on your own, and most people wanting alerts, lack the ability to do that.

I refuse to sign up for those alert services, most of the people calling out the alert will do something like this:

stock drops down to the pivot point and bounces up .75, then retraces to test it again. Guru takes position. by the time he gets his order fill, and confirmed, he minimizes trading platform and opens the chat window.
    types in alert about 90 seconds to 3 minutes after ticket it confirmed. trader is sitting in chat, sees alert...by the time he opens the order. decides how many shares he wants, sends the order. Its probably 5 minutes from the time the guru gets in, to when the trader in the chat room gets in.

If its a swing trade, alright, maybe 5 minutes wont make that muh of a difference. But on a day trade, or a options daytrade. That could be huge. personally I rarely hold my positions more then 4-7 minutes. so if u went off of my alerts, I would figure that you would lose 70% of the trades...or at least be sitting in the pullback point down a significant amount of cash and thinking man, im about to get wiped out!

#320     Apr 23, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.