Is Tim Sykes really a scammer?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by short&naked, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NO doubt his experience wasn't good-- TS refunded his $$----- many have been able to do it--- do you really think he makes up those testimonials? They are completely real, even the bad ones.

I take it you were initially lying about getting your money refunded in this thread? If so, that makes you the liar, not TS.

surf

#21     Mar 14, 2013
  2. usrx201

usrx201

I don't know. Maybe the newsletter and course wasn't great even though Sykes could be a good trader. I wasn't going to stick around any longer though from the bad experience and the bad newsletter calls.

I was lucky to get the refund. When I first tried they said I had to wait until the limit date to get a refund and I had to show them copies of all my trades sim or not(??) Then I called again a few days before the limit date, having already sent the screenshot info of the past trades, and they said they would get to it. After no answer that's when I kept calling back. Probably due to lackadaisical WIA support.

#22     Mar 14, 2013
  3. covestor dissociated themselves from tim as his strat couldnt be duplicated. I have seen on facebook he claimed to be in italy and the next day he was in fla and the following back in italy as we all laughed thinking who would fall for this somehow he finds people who do.

If hes made claims and those claims cant be proven if your an investor or a client of his and paid him you can get him on fraud/misrepresentation. Seek legal council if you feel that you have been violated or just drop it and move on...

#23     Mar 14, 2013
  4. What's WIA?

thanks, surf

#24     Mar 14, 2013
  5. usrx201

usrx201

WIA ~ "WealthInsiderAlliance".com

#25     Mar 14, 2013
  6. never heard of it, thanks!

surf

#26     Mar 14, 2013
  7. Look, I have no doubt that penny stocks are a very inefficient niche in the market and where shorting a pumped up stock with no real company behind it could create great opportunities with little to no risk.

The issue I have is here is liquidity. I think it is possible to short them but not the way Tim does.

#27     Mar 14, 2013
  8. zdreg

zdreg

what is tim's way?

#28     Mar 14, 2013
  9. I have been to the guys home in Miami and have seen him actually do one of the shorts on a pump and dump,.... it was 100% for real

I don't know if anyone else could replicate it for certain, however-- but the testimonials speak for themselves.

#29     Mar 14, 2013
  10. zdreg

zdreg

what kind of deal does he have with the mob? he is alive, isn't he?

#30     Mar 14, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.