Is Thread Hijacking Allowed at ET?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by BernardRichards, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A user by the name of Tresor has already hijacked my threads many times by posting racist and anti-Semitic videos that have nothing to do with the thread topic at hand!

2. Joe

Joe

I put a ban on his account, post links to the posts where your thread was derailed.

3. Thank you. If you put a ban on his account the problem is solved until he comes back in another reincarnation.

Those threads are old now and are history. I can put links to them though if you want to see what he did.

4. You banned Tresor for a man who promotes genocide of a whole nation?

My proposal is to burn down the Jihadi center called Gaza. Starving the terrorist population there takes much too long. Just consider this nascent shahida (Islamic martyr) child from Gaza. How long to do you think it will take to starve her? I rest my case. Burning Gaza down is definitely the way to go!

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2743978#post2743978

You banned Tresor for a man who wrote the following hateful statement against Muslims?

Tresor, how many Muslims does it take to change a light bulb? None, Muslims hate being enlightened!

Tresor, what do you call 10,000 Muslims under the sea? A good start

Tresor, what do you call a Muslim with 2 brain cells? Pregnant

Tresor, what do you call a Muslim with a high IQ score? A Cheat

Tresor, what does a Muslim and an apple have in common? They both look good hanging from a tree.

Tresor, what’s the difference between a Muslim and a bucket of sludge? The Bucket

Tresor, what’s the difference between a schoolyard Muslim and Adolph Hitler? Opportunity

Tresor, what’s the difference between a Muslim’s house and a porcupine? With the porcupine, the pricks are on the outside.

Tresor, a fat Muslim and a skinny Muslim jump off a cliff. Who wins? Society

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=191428&perpage=6&pagenumber=1

Honestly Joe, if some one wrote the above against Jews, how long would he have before before you ban him/ her? Seriously man, what is wrong with you?

5. Joe

Joe

I took care of that post. I'm not a fan of any of you, you barely contribute to the trading side of the site.

6. There's one guy in P & R who you're a fan of, though. Right?

7. Stop, you're making me blush.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.