Is this worth installing? RapidSP trading simulator software

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Tapioca, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Tapioca

Tapioca

2. Capttr

Capttr

It's pretty cool. Use it a lot. Not really free (free one comes with only few days of data). But not too bad at $99. Comes with lots of fx, stocks, index data for free and has loads of neat features. The data itself is worth it.

3. Tapioca

Tapioca

Thanks for the reply. Was looking for a good daytrading simulator with lots of data. Will try it out.

Thx

4. Capttr

Capttr

Apart from loads of other studies, it comes with Darvas boxes that I like to use in my trading. I hear it's pretty complicated to implement. Haven't seen them in many others. There are few others I used in the past but this one I liked the most.

5. Hi I am a software developer who is also a swing trader and couldn't find a decent inexpensive spreadsheet template to do my Logging and Risk Reward calculations. So I built one for myself then put a bunch of work into making it commercial strength so others could easily use it.

I am sure for the most sophisticated it does not accomplish all your unique goals, I was looking to put something out there that would be a good start and get the basics of journaling, accounting, custom reporting and risk reward management accomplished.

Here is some base info below from my website of what I was trying to accomplish.
    TradeSmart is the easy to use, sophisticated trading journal software for the Active Trader.
    Trading Log/Journal/Accounting Module tracks your trade history.
    Current Account Status window lets you see where you stand now.
    Risk Reward Module helps you select the better trades.
    Standard and custom reporting/analysis module on your trades.
    Intuitive Powerful Excel Spreadsheet Template
    Designed for the Active Trader.

I have a free demo online and would appreciate your input.

Thanks,
    Steve