Is This Woman Too Hot To Be a Banker?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SomeYoungGuy, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Her voice sounds like Rosie Perez that ghetto squeek, ouch. Amazing she doesn't have Patels job.

#71     Jun 9, 2010
  2. Damn I hate boob jobs, it's false advertising.

#72     Jun 10, 2010
  3. Mav88

Mav88

Most of us give her 7/8, which means we would really like her to be our girlfriend/wife.

I hear that hedge funds managers have kept women, so are they 9s? Can you buy a 8-9 with enough cash?

#73     Jun 11, 2010
  4. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

It depends on different factors, notably the age of the HF manager in question.

If the guy is 60 years old and wants to remain respected in the industry, he can't handle a 20 something sex bomb that would do nothing but laugh idiotically at the country club receptions. So he will have to chose a more mature but still beautiful women in her late 30's-40's and in my book, a 9 can't be more than 35. So even with billions, a 60 years old will have to stick to 8s, but it gathers Sharon Stone or Demi Moore types for example.

On the other side, if you are John Arnold in your 30s, you can easily access 9s. He would even have access to 10s if he dumbed himself and decided to participate in TV broadcasts. A trading reality show hosted by him would be highway to 10s...LOL.

IMO even for JA, it would be better to have a 9. The guy must be a workaholic and doesn't have much time for his wife. 10s are used to guys that shoot balls or smile to the camera 3 hours and parade with her the rest of the day... Risk of seeing his money cut in half after 1 year/reward of shagging one of the most beautiful women is not enough .

#74     Jun 11, 2010
  5. no point, it feels the same when u cum

#75     Jun 11, 2010
  6. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

I agree to a certain extent. Beautiful women are for 1-eye pleasure 2-self esteem 3-sex .

On a sidenote, nobody has photos of HF manager wives? I am sure they are not that hot most of the time.

#76     Jun 11, 2010