Is This Woman Too Hot To Be a Banker?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SomeYoungGuy, Jun 5, 2010.

1. i have worked with attractive women before, and I have some doubts about her claims. In this wildly litigious, it is highly unlikely that the management chain or HR would let her be fired for anything other than job performance reasons.

Every corporation preaches sexual harassment, diversity, equality and everything else in online/educational/video and other required classes from day 1 to their staff. If ANYONE overheard the phrases she claims were used, someone somewhere would have called up HR and complained. At minimum, SHE would have done this, and they would have hung the manger(s) upside down, out to dry.

And banking is very conservative. Almost always, it is business to business casual attire. Provocative dress is deeply frowned upon. And it should be. Frankly, 1-2 of the 2 costumes shown are at or over the line.

She may be very competent, but I am guessing she wants some publicity $$$

#11     Jun 5, 2010
  2. I wanna make a deposit. :D

#12     Jun 5, 2010
  3. southall

southall

[​IMG]
    :p

#13     Jun 5, 2010
  4. S2007S

S2007S

How many articles does one have to do on this story, one is simply enough. So she is suing, lets move on to something new, I can guarantee she has already been offered a playboy center fold or a maxim photo shoot, maybe even a small roll on two and half men or one of those many drama shows. Maybe they will throw her the lead roll to transformers 3.

#14     Jun 5, 2010
  5. nah shes not a 10 to me, i don't like her face structure that much, she has huge titties though

#15     Jun 5, 2010
  6. #16     Jun 5, 2010
  7. I like how at least 50% of those "work outfits" cling to her tits and ass like Cat Woman's lycra body suit.

#17     Jun 5, 2010
  8. I'm sure she could roll over some long bonds for me....

I might initially worry about slippage, but I'm sure I could get filled using some volume weighted much better than average pricing algorithm.

#18     Jun 5, 2010
  9. Bob111

Bob111

why such "hot"(imo she ok,not my kind anyway) still single @ 33?

#19     Jun 5, 2010
  10. I'll give her 8 out of 10, but I'll bet if I saw her in bikinis, I'll likely reduce her to 6 or 7. She looks like she has a big ass (some guys like that however).

An example of a 10 is Felicia Taylor.
    [​IMG]

#20     Jun 5, 2010