is this what we have to look towards government healthcare

Discussion in 'Politics' started by noob_trad3r, Jan 4, 2010.

1. You can also look towards this, if you like:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/h...-lives-saved-from-two-donors-in-24-hours.html

Whatever else anyone, including Cameron, might want to say about the NHS, they have to acknowledge cases like the one above.

(Apologies if this is somewhat off-topic).

#31     Jan 9, 2010
  2. One of the contributing factors cited is availability and education regarding birth control. When this is available, as is the case in most of the countries with lower infant mortality rates, fewer teenagers, one of the most likely groups to have pre-term labor, are less likely to become pregnant. This reduces the total group of teens who might lose a baby born severely premature. For non-teens issues such as inaccessibility of free prenatal care, lack of insurance, cost, poverty, insufficient nutrition (related to poverty) are probably factors.

Questions like this anger me. Would I want you spend time defending whether you're Japanese? It has nothing to do with the topic.

I am a US citizen living abroad. Are you circumsized?

#32     Jan 9, 2010
  3. Mnphats

Mnphats

Thanks for the response. While you and I disagree in virtually every circumstance, I find your posts to be well written and thought out.

#33     Jan 9, 2010
  4. Mnphats

Mnphats

Everything to do with the topic.

Yes.:D

#34     Jan 9, 2010
  5. Well thank you. And you, as well. Additionally, you have a pleasant odor about you. :)

#35     Jan 9, 2010