Is this week much tougher for anyone else?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bungrider, Apr 4, 2003.

1. Probably he meant to add the second remark to his first post, and clicked on Quote instead of Edit, as they are about 5/16 of an inch apart and easy to misclick.

#31     Apr 4, 2003
  2. In fact, very good for YM, 610 pts for 2 contracts, all days positive, good for ES, with 4 days positive.

There are better and worse weeks, just because you got one of those bad ones does not mean anything. I am sure you would not be so concerned if you got a super-duper good week (which too would be an anomaly), so why are you so concerned with a very bad week? These things just happen and you cannot do anything about it. That's the nature of this business.

Don't listen to this adaptation song, one bad week is hardly any reason to change anything. Relax, don't think about it, next Monday starts another fresh week.

#32     Apr 4, 2003
  3. Magna

Magna Administrator

Without going into the gory details, a tough week for me.... :(

#33     Apr 4, 2003
  4. white17

white17

Today I had my first losing trade since March 4th. had I been a bit more patient I could have got out of it flat. Just a $35 hit however. Choppy and tiring but it's been worth it.

#34     Apr 5, 2003
  5. nitro

nitro

Thanks!

nitro

#35     Apr 5, 2003
  6. nike

nike

is an understatement. hopefully next week will be better for all of us. thats the good thing about trading, one never know what will happen the next day (or week).

#36     Apr 5, 2003
  7. Magna, you telling it like it is again, and spoiling the illusion?

#37     Apr 6, 2003
  8. gr8stock

gr8stock

Remember, this is a zero sum game. Whatever you lost somebody else gained. Unfortunately that was not me.

:(

#38     Apr 6, 2003
  9. Sometimes its just the brokers and the tax man that gain.

#39     Apr 7, 2003