Is this the start of World War III?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bobcathy1, Mar 30, 2003.

1. Some smart folk are dropping in.

So guys,

How do we create a democracy in a place that does not hold this dear?

Jay

#71     Apr 8, 2003
  2. Josh_B

Josh_B

Madison, good info, and now this:

Russia to Hold Naval Exercises in Indian Ocean in May

MOSCOW, April 2. Russian warships will take part in naval exercises in the Indian Ocean in May. "By agreement with India, two squadrons of ships of Russia's Black Sea and Pacific Fleets will be sent to the Indian Ocean. The Pacific Fleet will sail for the Indian Ocean on April 8, and the Black Sea Fleet on April 8 to 10," a source in the Russian General Staff told Interfax yesterday.

The different dates for the Black Sea Fleet are due to the schedule for passing through the Bosphorus and the Dardanelles. Turkey has already given permission to pass through the straits. On April 11, the ships will be clear of this zone, the source said. He confirmed that since February 27, warships of the Black Sea and Pacific Fleets have been in a state of ten-day readiness.

The Black Sea Fleet will send its flagship, the missile cruiser Moskva, the patrol boats Pytlivy and Smetlivy, the landing ship Tsezar Kunikov, as well as auxiliary ships to the Indian Ocean. The Pacific Fleet will send the anti-submarine ships Marshal Shaposhnikov and Admiral Panteleyev, and a tanker.

http://www.rosbaltnews.com/2003/04/02/62051.html

Who's next down there? Chinese? This may get more complicated before it gets resolved.

Josh

#72     Apr 8, 2003
  3. Ya know, dGAB, I am VERY gleeful! Overjoyed about how we are just kicking ass over there. I'm extremely gleeful that casualties have been so low, and on the Iraqi civilian side, too. I'm positively gleeful that Saddam and his two sadistic offspring may very well be nothing but faint DNA stains on smoking rubble at the moment. I'm also very, very gleeful that my being gleeful about this somehow upsets you!

What's wrong? Wishing we were in some sort of quagmire to validate your hesitancy of us being there in the first place? Want some more American body bags, huh, dGAB?!? Need a chemical attack on our troops to bolster your position? You're pathetic. Like most of the hand-wringers and skeptics you've been put in the awful position of needing a protracted and very bloody war to begin to justify your objections to our troops being there in the first place.

You're a freak, dGAB. Christ, if bin Laden himself was in front of you and you had a gun to his head, you wouldn't even pull the trigger. You'd get nauseous with indecision, look around wildly for Optional or someone to give you advice, and then, most likely, faint.

"Blase attitude" regarding N. Korea? Yeah, and I suppose my attitude about Iraq has been blase as well. And the Balkans. And Desert Storm. Listen, pea brain, just because I don't hem and haw and wring my hands and feel the need to consult Oprah, the UN, and do a poll among my friends before deciding if my country is in danger or not does not make me "blase." That you have to do all those things (and more) only makes you more of a simpleton.

Unfortunately, we have a lot of enemies to dream about eliminating. If you're able to sleep at night with nary a worry in the world, you're able to enjoy the peaceful slumber of the ignorant idiot. What you don't know can't hurt you, and dGAB, you don't know a heck of a lot.

Oh boy, how many times have I heard that one before? You've stated this and put me on ignore how many times now, dGAB? Please, please, please, please, PLEASE for once show you're a "man" (I use the word with much hesitation in referring to you, BTW) of your word and do indeed resign from this and any other arguments with me. Put me on ignore! Good Lord, Almighty, Baron we need some sort of software fix that will enable us to put ourselves on ignore with certain ETers!

I have only one battlefield fantasy, really. It goes like this: You and ETers like you are in Najaf being held by the Feyadeen Saddam and being used as boy toys several times a day. Upon being rescued by the 3rd I.D., the first thing out of your mouth (other than DNA cocktails from several of your new boyfriends), is "How dare you invade this country? You don't have support of the UN! This has nothing to do with the fight against terrorism! Why are you here?!?"

#73     Apr 8, 2003
  4. MRWSM

MRWSM

No I doubt it.

WWIII won't happen until the 6th Trumpet when all hell breaks loose. 5 Trumpets done so far.:)

#74     Apr 9, 2003
  5. Please...

dGAB isn't angry with me. He just hates himself, and with good reason.

#75     Apr 9, 2003
  6. Don't need mystic trumpets: this is REALITY: "THE US POPULATION IS TARGETED FOR A 50% REDUCTION" by your own ROCKEFELLER WILL IN OFFICIAL HIGHLY PRESTIGIOUS CFR PUBLICATION. see link below.

For the whole world, according to ex-secret agent of Britan John Coleman (see Amazon books), 5/6 of population must have been suppressed in 2050 so that it will be far before 2050 that the hyperholocaust will be launched since by "natural law" the population will die years after years from nuclear contamination.

I'm not afraid and if everybody wasn't afraid like sheeps that keep the silence they wouldn't dare to do it !

P.S.: at this high rate don't think that it will be only jews, arabs or blacks that will be the victims, it will also be you pro-nazis and the normal people !

#76     Apr 9, 2003
  7. That one is gonna banish you Haps. So tasteless and gratuitous.

#77     Apr 9, 2003
  8. You self-righteous loser, dGAB.

You, a "moderator," tolerate far worse on a daily basis, with good doses of profanity thrown in. Heck, you've used profanity against me, only to have it removed by another moderator! How twisted is that? You can't even do your job right!

Besides, you asked the question AND frankly stated that I'm getting off on all the blood being shed in Iraq. To insinuate that I'm enjoying all the combat and thus seeing and hearing our troops die - now THAT is "tasteless and gratuitous."

I can tell it gives you a little Goebbels-like jolt of superiority to threaten banishment from ET, doesn't it?

But believe me, I ain't sweatin' it. Me being banished from ET for THIS has the logic of you being awarded a medal for objectivity and fairness.

#78     Apr 10, 2003
  9. well you seemed to have hit a nerve there hapaboy !

#79     Apr 10, 2003