Is this the same volente_00?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Raystonn, Apr 4, 2007.

1. dhpar

dhpar

in fact it is exactly the same thing, only with sell signal replaced by a buy signal....

#41     Apr 4, 2007
  2. volente_00

volente_00

Go figure as the negative bashers ignore the part where I ran 67k up to 180k in less than 30 days. I challenge anyone of you clowns to open an account there and make 113k in 30 days. Better yet, have you ever seen someone go from 74% win rate to a 33% win rate in such a short time ? If you girls want to explore a little. The gains all came from using 3 point max stops. The losses came fron using zero stops. Go back and look at the trades and you will find multiple 50k loss days when I quit placing stops. The turning point on the graph represent when stops were no longer used. Pekelo was a good sport the whole time. So who is up for a little challenge? I am going to take 4k back to 100k. If I do then who ever publicy states in this thread that I can't do it agrees to never post on ET again. If I do not then I agree to never post here again. So who is game ?

#42     Apr 4, 2007
  3. dhpar

dhpar

with suckers like in this thread you may want to involve real money in the bet. I wonder if e.g. <i>blast19</i> ever traded with anything more than even $100k...
    :D

#43     Apr 4, 2007
  4. I'm sure this won't involve any broker profit/loss statements based upon your belief (past opinions)...its easily faked.

Therefore, let me guess...

Meet in ET chat room or the YM Traders thread...post live calls for all to see.

Good luck and hope you win the contest.

:p

By the way, how come you didn't post two different systems at Collective2.com...

One that used stops and one that didn't used stops???

Mark

#44     Apr 4, 2007
  5. As I recall, we have heard this before on another occasion. :p

Relax, volente, there is no need for ultimatums. They're too dramatic and self-indulgement. Have a soothing cup of herbal tea, and let's gossip and snipe while we're getting our hair dried.

#45     Apr 4, 2007
  6. LMAO !! This pathetic set of excuses may be as funny as the original link ! You want us to give you accolades for what ?? Spin it anyway you want volente, they tracked your performance and this is what it is. You didn't believe the market could move more than 1% in a day and it bankrupted your account when it did.

This "is" what it "is". We all knew you were clueless. It took Rayston to find the proof, b/c you were only leading us to this site if you were up, and we never would have heard the end of it. You pathetic weasel.

#46     Apr 4, 2007
  7. volente_00

volente_00

I don't really care, Something to ponder, when I ran it to 180k, it was done using a 20 lot, which with $500 margins means I took a 10k account to 180k in less than 30 days. The lesson the chart tells is if you don't use stops in your system, you will lose in the end.

#47     Apr 4, 2007
  8. Uh not exactly. You took a $180K acct to $5K in less than 30 days is what the site says.

#48     Apr 4, 2007
  9. volente_00

volente_00

I've posted plenty of trades in ES journal and the YM trader thread. The system was started for a contest. It was my intent to take 100k to 1 mill in 12 months. The c2 system does not work well with my trading. The system lags and often shuts down leaving you stuck in a trade. Ask Pekelo about it. The system was never intended to be sold and you are not even able to subscribe to it. If it could be subscribed to one could have faded it and made way more than 2k a month. go through the trades and do the math, There are 5 trades in there without using stops that account for 155k of the loss. What does that tell you about the system ?

#49     Apr 4, 2007
  10. My question was not about if it was intended to be sold or not nor about the math involved.

Thus, you may have mixed my comment with the comment of someone else.

Therefore, I'll ask again...

How come you didn't post two separate system because you say part of it reflects using stops (the profitable part) and the other part reflects not using stops (the losing part).

Simply, does Collective2.com have a one system limit per member?

I'm just curious if you have other systems at Collective2.com if there's no limit?

Once again, I never posted any comments to question the subscription intent nor the math of the system.

Thus, I have absolutely no need to do the math.

Also, I now have one more question.

You just mention the system was for a contest purpose only.

Any aspect of that system at Collective2.com via your own trade methodology you've discussed here at ET in reference to the entry signal and not the trade management after the entry???

Mark

#50     Apr 4, 2007