Is this the same volente_00?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Raystonn, Apr 4, 2007.

1. on 3/16:

This is not Volente trying to take credit for calling a market top on ET after blowing thru $170,000 cyber dollars in less than 1 month on a simulated $100,000 account ??

He is the only one though..the only one to make the "worst system" list out of 3000 applicants !!

LMAO !!:D

#31     Apr 4, 2007
  2. how is your DECK short going rubberbird/ghostzapper/thorn?? btw your call was fucking horrendous it blew through you fo 30 points come on admit it you went long at the top

anyone who thinks that drawdown is non intentional is retarded, you can tell by reading anything that volente writes that he atleast has some understanding of how to trade, no one blows an account ou that fast.

#32     Apr 4, 2007
  3. dhpar

dhpar

that's impressive. Is the system fully automated? I am surprised about the big loss at the end of Feb. How is that possible if it is a countertrend system?

By the way I enjoy reading your posting - please keep it up.

#33     Apr 4, 2007
  4. No, no not even you, volente, is going to be able to take the sunshine away from your $2000 per month es system today. Today we salute volentes $2000 per month trading sytem that helps you go broke in less than a month !!:D :D

#34     Apr 4, 2007
  5. for a broken down hedgefund manager you sure are fucking stupid go play BUMDARTS with your ip address buddy again so he can tell you im not volente

#35     Apr 4, 2007
  6. Yeah right volente, its sound business to try to score $2000 monthly subscription fees by blowing up your trading account ! I see it all the time in sports, a guy is looking for a new lucrative contract, so he takes a dive on purpose to help his cause !!:D

#36     Apr 4, 2007
  7. blast19

blast19

LMAO....he's not spouting off now. He's an idiot and whoever started this thread really nailed him. :D

#37     Apr 4, 2007
  8. romik

romik

"The majority of trades will be over by 12:00 p.m. EST."

Same time line applies to your capital

"The max stop on any trade will not be larger than 3 points with the majority being 2 points"

That must be some really sick % win ratio judging by the curve line.

"often imply a strategy of selling half the position at 2 points profit and moving the stop to break even on the remainder so the trade has a chance to profit more without any risk to the initial capital"

Somebody call Buy1Sell2 over here

Vol, what happened man?

#38     Apr 4, 2007
  9. If volente's been a pain in the ass, I understand people wanting to give him hell.

Having said that, the main reason I took a break from this forum for 3 - 4 months is that it reads most of the time like a bunch of old bitches at a beauty parlor gossiping and sniping at each other. Intelligent discussion of the markets is lacking.

Elite Trader is about as "elite" as the local bus station.

#39     Apr 4, 2007
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

Unfortunatelly, I have to agree. It didn't matter what he put in for subscription fee, because the system wasn't intended for people subscribing to it.

By the way making 20 losing trades in a row is just as hard as making 20 winners...

#40     Apr 4, 2007