Is this the same volente_00?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Raystonn, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Hah, I was thinking more Brian "Natty" (pronounced "nutty") Hunter of Amaranth's fame. volente, you're in great company! :p

Not even VN ever pulled off such beautifully symmetric, supersonic launch and crash landing.

#21     Apr 4, 2007
  2. #22     Apr 4, 2007
  3. Yeah sure, that's great business acumen on how to get internet subscriptions by blowing out your $100,000 account in 1 month.

#23     Apr 4, 2007
  4. damm volente you've been staying up to 3 am for nothing. go get em champ. lol

#24     Apr 4, 2007
  5. blast19

blast19

It was clear that you were already a Zero! :D

#25     Apr 4, 2007
  6. Definetly dont click on Worst Systems :D

#26     Apr 4, 2007
  7. blast19

blast19

Oh shit! He was in the top 5 worst?! That's too funny...hopefully that schmuck will finally shut his trap. :D

#27     Apr 4, 2007
  8. Not surprisingly, the good fellow has defended Larry Williams's name and reputation in past threads. Forgive me, volente, if this reference appears unrelated and irrelevant. However, I see a meaningful correlation.

#28     Apr 4, 2007
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Knock it off idiots! Seriously you would think he makes 20 losers in a row if not by purpose?

I was the one who Volente had the little competition with, and he was way ahead of me. Then we had a little loss and we switched to the losing game. He was better at it too.

And come on Thundy, don't even mention Larry, (who by the way is beating the system so far in Sydney) because it is irrelevant. If you remember I also deffended him against unsustained accusations (aka label) from you....

(I also found evidence of him making 1 million dollars in his 1 million dollar challenge. It took 16 occasions, but hey...)

The market seems to be boring so anybody who is bitching about Volente's record, you can open a cheap account at C2 and let's have fun! It is only paper, after all... :)

#29     Apr 4, 2007
  10. OK. So when Larry tried to manage other people's money and managed to repeatedly lose most of it, was he also playing the losing game? Fun indeed. I'm guessing his investor clients were playing the crying game. In any event, I'm sure that Larry is flattered for the homage he is being paid. :)

#30     Apr 4, 2007