Is this "THE HOLY GRAIL"' for trading the E-MINI'S

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Jeanmichel, May 30, 2002.

1. Here is the chart for the NQ M2 e-mini future

watch also the NEW RSI !!!!

(Magenta = BUY)
    (RED = SELL)

Cheers
    Jeanmichel

:cool:

#51     Jun 4, 2002
  2. ddefina

ddefina

I found the true Holy Grail (for this time): Short in the morning and cover in the evening. :D

#52     Jun 4, 2002
  3. tntneo

tntneo Moderator

LOL ddefina..
    here's another one.. in a bear market : short them ! I swear it works.

:D

#53     Jun 4, 2002
  4. Is this ELITE ?????:confused:

Jeanmichel

:mad:

#54     Jun 4, 2002
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

Jmichel, post your account starting from the day you first posted here, I am interest to see how your holy grail doing on day-by-day.

#55     Jun 4, 2002
  6. Jean Michael, Since you are not coming forth with the origin of the "holy grail", I will take a guess.
    You have metastock charting ware, correct? I think that your holygrail indicator is none other than a formula, perhaps listed on the site below. At the site on the top left there is link for the index which lists dozens of formulas one of which is the grail and most likely his special rsi as well. Or go thru them page by page. Seeing all those formulas to play with makes me wish I had metastock. :cool:

http://www.guppytraders.com/Metastock Formulas/metastock formula 2.htm

weeha
    LF

#56     Jun 4, 2002
  7. Dano

Dano

Many traders, are not dependant on indicators. You keep showing us charts, (after the fact). You give no parameters on your supposed "new rsi".
    In a volatile market, indicators are usually pretty much useless. On the other hand they seem to work fine in a trending market.
    I guess I don't see your "holy grail", I could do the same with a parabolic stop. Which by the way works pretty well in a trending market. But in a volatile market, you will lose your shirt on commissions, and slippage.
    Keep searching, and if you want to clue us in, on the parameters of your indicator. I think some here will do some back testing for you. Tell you how it works over the long haul.
    :)

#57     Jun 4, 2002
  8. I thought this was a site to learn something !!!!!

sorry for the lossing time :confused:

Jeanmichel

#58     Jun 4, 2002
  9. sabena

sabena

My dear fellow Belgian trader,

Are you playing the system clown ???

#59     Jun 4, 2002
  10. This site will give make you tougher, tough skin. lot of pessimists,
    skeptics, I find.
    LF

#60     Jun 4, 2002