Is This The End Of Tesla ?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Stockolio, Apr 26, 2019.

1. That's right, flee like the bums always do... You lost, your calls on Tesla ended up failing. Bums like you always lose Picolo!

#311     May 13, 2019
    Overnight and themickey like this.
  2. #312     May 16, 2019
    murray t turtle likes this.
  3. #313     May 16, 2019
  4. Hey Dest,

Do you normally look for correlations with the corporate bonds and the stock for insight? Thx.

#314     May 16, 2019
    murray t turtle and destriero like this.
  5. Thx for liking my reply. But it was a serious question.

#315     May 16, 2019
  6. Tesla at 213 a share, Market cap 37 Billion

Lawsuits, lawsuits, lawsuits...

#316     May 17, 2019
  7. Specterx

Specterx

The trade war is weighing on them. Not a good time to be trying to sell cars in China, or to have just committed hundreds of millions of dollars in fixed capital investment. TSLA is very, very lucky they raised capital a few days before the news broke.

#317     May 17, 2019
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

To answer the OP's question, yes it is. After today's email....

A poster on SA:

"I worked at a company that once told its employees: "How can you save the company $5 per day?" I knew then that it was over, and I got outta there. Nine months later, that company was bankrupt. I believe we're seeing a similar for TSLA."

The recent capital raise is only good for 10 months, according to Elon. So that is about 6 months in real life.

------------------------------

Today on the most important TV network in Quebec, Canada the news is that tesla model 3 painting is peeling after only one year on most of those cars. Tesla refuse to pay to fix it 'cause the damage is due to the salt on the roads during winter and that is explicitly not covered by the warranty.

Last edited: May 17, 2019
    #318     May 17, 2019
    murray t turtle and VixTraderdf like this.
  9. Tesla at 200 a share... Market cap 35 Bil

#319     May 20, 2019
    vanzandt likes this.
  10. I don't think this was luck.

#320     May 20, 2019