Is this shoplifting?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gunslinger, Aug 13, 2006.

1. Kmart doesnt have an emergency hair product policy?:D

#11     Aug 13, 2006
  2. hcour

hcour Guest

Would you mind telling us specifically which Kmart you were in, so we can avoid buying gels of any kind in that particular store? Especially if you've wiped your ass in, like, the last 2 wks or so. Thanks for thinking of the rest of us!

And please, wherever you shop, do us all a great favor and stay out the lip balm isle on cold days...

H

#12     Aug 14, 2006
  3. Actually, that would be a good store to buy products from as they seem to be enforcing the rules unlike many stores where they will simply repackage and resell. :)

#13     Aug 14, 2006
  4. stu

stu

wha.. use hair gel to wipe ass !? ...so use hemorrhoid cream for hairdressing? won't that make ears shrink?

#14     Aug 14, 2006
  5. What they demanded you pay for a product you opened and used in the store. How dare they. I usually hit K-Mart and take one or two swigs from the Pepsi display and break open a box of Goldfish to snack on while shopping. I they start making me pay I may have to switch to Wal-Mart. I hope whoever started this thread was joking.

#15     Aug 14, 2006
  6. For the "witty" posters who are not able to comprehend the title of the thread; it simply means "is the example I gave ,shoplifting," in the legal sense?

Ethics aside, does this constitute shoplifting?

#16     Aug 14, 2006