Is this really it? (re: possible Obama's Kenyan B.C. - Attny Taitz)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Aug 2, 2009.

1. jem

jem

for people who manifest trouble with English as their second language...

I said zzz could not pass the bar. couldn't is a contraction for could not. You may wish to look up the definition of could.

he could not for -

procedural reasons... he has not passed the requiste law school classes or fulfilled other prerequisties to sit for the bar.

he could not for substantive reasons... his writing manifests a limited and insufficient knowledge base.

and finally - for the purposes of my insult...

his IQ is so deficient that he could never pass the bar.

( i may not actually believe the insult to be true.)

#41     Aug 2, 2009
  2. jem

jem

You are correct... if Obama said the world was round only those who think for themselves would ask him to prove it.

#42     Aug 2, 2009
  3. So when a judge says

"The case was a waste of the court's time"

Says that Berg and the other lawyer were "agents provocateurs"

And said that the suit was filed "for an improper purpose such as to harass."

Why does it sound like the case was dismissed ?

#43     Aug 2, 2009
  4. Let's see, a so called attorney cites from Wikipedia instead of Westlaw or LexisNexis...

ROTFLMAO...

#44     Aug 3, 2009
  5. jem

jem

your are rolling on the floor because you do not recognize truth when it hits you in the head.

you actually illustrate the poison mind of an obama loon.

instead of recognizing a truth that goes against your world view. you prefer to smear the messenger.

#45     Aug 3, 2009
  6. jem

jem

why does that sound to you like the judge decided the case on the merits.

admit it, you do not have a clue about the law or the truth of this subject.

#46     Aug 3, 2009
  7. Sounds to me the judge is saying the case has no merits to judge

#47     Aug 3, 2009
  8. I have a question -- how is there a Republic of Kenya birth certificate from before Kenya became a Republic?

#48     Aug 3, 2009
  9. jem

jem

You may a reasonable argument that the birth certificate for Kenya is not an accurate record.

Perhaps you focus similar scrutiny on the issue of whether the Hawaiian certificate we have seen is accurate as to Obama's birth place.

#49     Aug 3, 2009
  10. mxjones

mxjones

I for one hope this argument continues and intensifies over the next few years. The craziness will ensure that Obama is re-elected for a second term.

#50     Aug 3, 2009