Is this really it? (re: possible Obama's Kenyan B.C. - Attny Taitz)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Aug 2, 2009.

1. That disbarment would make her the heroine of the birthers...

I especially like the brown spot, either a dried bugger or some food to give it that "authentic" Kenyan look...

#11     Aug 2, 2009
  2. jem

jem

but, my proof is that you couldn't.

#12     Aug 2, 2009
  3. jem

jem

that is what courts are for.

Our system of jurisprudence has been refining the answer to questions like these for centuries.

#13     Aug 2, 2009
  4. Go ahead and present your "proof."

#14     Aug 2, 2009
  5. jem

jem

ok - what is your CA State bar #. You do not have one do you. Oh sounds like you have an Obama problem. You do not wish to provide proof. Is that because you can't produce proof?

Now lets see the response of someone who has proof.

I will, produce my proof, in a controlled environment. We can pick a third party - off line - to substantiate my proof. Or you can pay me and I will produce proof right here at Et.

#15     Aug 2, 2009
  6. "but, my proof is that you couldn't."

What is your proof that I couldn't?

You have proof that I tried and couldn't?

Man, and you claim to be an attorney....

Sheesh....

#16     Aug 2, 2009
  7. jem

jem

you are such elementary school child. You walked into the trap I set and still do not why you are hanging upside down by your big toe.

Where did I say "tried".

#17     Aug 2, 2009
  8. Eight

Eight

The BO team has spent, and is spending, a lot of money fighting this case. They don't have airtight proof on their side at the very least. If they did they would not waste the money on the issue. The five stages of death are:

1. Denial.
    2. Anger.
    3. Bargaining.
    4. Depression.
    5. Acceptance.

Right now the BO's are in stage 1-2 regarding the death of the presidency...

#18     Aug 2, 2009
  9. ""but, my proof is that you couldn't."

Do you even understand the meaning of the word couldn't?

Provide proof that I "couldn't."

Should be so easy...

#19     Aug 2, 2009
  10. When a homeowner gets an infestation of termites, roaches, mold or any other problem...they spend time and money fighting the problem...

There problem is there is nothing "airtight" that would satisfy the birther roaches, because they could find someone who would be an "expert" who would claim the evidence is bogus...

#20     Aug 2, 2009