Is This Kosher?

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by super-ego, Aug 13, 2003.

1. Pabst

Pabst

Well I think the problems are several. First of all this account "auditing" seems like a neat way to avoid the scrutiny of registering as a Fund, which this "profit sharing" setup de facto is. Secondly what about those who are negative. Were they lesser traders? Should their net losses not have to dilute Brandon's profit participation from the net winners?Don't answer the obvious, that the "losers" weren't following the WAY. Chat room recommendations are by their very nature...well chatty. What's a clear signal to enter and exit to one trader might not be to another. Also their is the matter of position sizing. One guy may be lucky and pour it on the winning trades, while another unluckily gets big on the losers. Honestly I've never in my 20yrs heard of such an arrangement as this.

#21     Aug 15, 2003
  2. Yeah, it is that easy to do it, but he gets bored looking at screens all day and wants to help others. Move over Buffett, the King of Compounded Interest, Mr. Trading From Main Street is close behind. Do the math.

#22     Aug 15, 2003
  3. opw

opw

There is always a first time for everything:D

#23     Aug 15, 2003
  4. opw

opw

I thinks there is a slight difference between 100% return on 75.000 or 100% return on 20 billion

:)

#24     Aug 15, 2003
  5. wasn't his fund shutdown due to losses? What's this guy's actual audited track record?

#25     Aug 15, 2003
  6. It sounds like a good deal... if Brandon can produce the goods for his clients, then he is certainly entitled to some kind of payout... just my 2 cents...

#26     Aug 15, 2003
  7. Whamo

Whamo

Somehow I doubt he can produce the goods. This has Waxie written all over it...

"Most of them do not realize how simple it is and there in is the problem most people
    have. Making $100,000 a year takes an average of $400 a day. This is extremely easy to do..."

#27     Aug 15, 2003
  8. If it's so easy why does he bother with managing the whole operations of TFMS? This whole thing is so insanely screwed up.

#28     Aug 15, 2003
  9. Does not take long to catch up though

#29     Aug 15, 2003
  10. You have changed Bro!! Used to be one of the coolest, deepest cat's on ET. I looked up yp you. Now you are a tool.

#30     Aug 15, 2003