Is This Kosher?

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by super-ego, Aug 13, 2003.

1. meal
    hubcap

ROCK

#11     Aug 15, 2003
  2. What's a "word"?

#12     Aug 15, 2003
  3. Pabst

Pabst

Do you want Bill Clinton's definition or Webster's?

#13     Aug 15, 2003
  4. Bill's. Webster is boring.

#14     Aug 15, 2003
  5. Pabst

Pabst

Too bad MS! I know of a few guys who trade off the surfreport...they were gonna open up their books and cut you some fat checks!:D

#15     Aug 15, 2003
  6. opw

opw

What is so funny/strange/unaccaptable of this?:confused:

Worst case: you lose 1000 and learn something.

Best case: you learn the something from a good trader

Seems good value to me...

So what if he get paid if he does his job well? Everybody wants to get something for their efforts. Nothing wrong with that imo.

:D

#16     Aug 15, 2003
  7. I can't explain but that concept that TFMS and its $100K club has makes me a bit sick to my stomach

#17     Aug 15, 2003
  8. jem

jem

I for a while was making a bunch of money trading and my partner and I trained guys and if they made a certain amount of money we got paid 20% of profits up to 20,000 and we also got an overide on commissions. I had paid for training and a saw nothing wrong with the concept. Heck some of the guys we trained to make 200,000 plus for a few years were making 40,000 making markets or stock brokers some guys were making money less than 10 bucks an hour. (In fact two of the guys who came from our office now run the show a assent office and and echo office they were trained by the guy who trained me.)

If Brandon can really teach people to make 100k and put in the time and he is only charging 1000-2000 it seems like a good deal to me. I just skimmed the cite so maybe I have this wrong.

Being that I do not make that much any more I would seriously consider it. I have not read the whole deal but I would certainly want very good commsions. By the way I am not a Brandon groupie as I just think he is way above the normal vendor average and probably makes money trading from the time I spent is his room (free trial). My main point is if you can teach people to make a living trading you should be paid for it.

#18     Aug 15, 2003
  9. So Brandon finds it "easy" to produce 100%+ returns? Since it's so easy for him, I assume he has done it for many years. Move over, MrMarket....

#19     Aug 15, 2003
  10. Correction, it is not merely "easy", it is "extremely easy." Move over, Jack Hershey...

#20     Aug 15, 2003