Is this how you spell hypocrisy?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Babak, Jul 5, 2002.

1. Babak

Babak

2. trdrmac

trdrmac

Let me guess you did not get this link from Rush Limbaugh's Website.

:D

3. Rigel

Rigel

Go Rush!
    Yeehaaa!!:D

4. I love Bush, thank God that incompetent crook and fool Clinton is out. BTW, Clinton could very well be first and only President to get AIDS. Too bad huh? Oh BTW, I guess you do not remember the bribe that Clinton got from Marc Rich. You liberals have short and selective memories.

John

5. Babak

Babak

Just to be crystal clear on an issue that has been commented on: I am not a supporter of Clinton, his party or his policies, just as I am not against Bush, his party or his policies.

I am simply pointing out something. I would do the same no matter who it pertained to. My loyalty is to truth and integrity, and not to any political movement or party.

Hope that is clear.

6. Rigel

Rigel

It's clear with me.
    As with the mariner, the stars will never be attained, but they guide the way.

7. trdrmac

trdrmac

To quote Babak, I am not a liberal either. I just find it amusing that "conservatives" like Rush would drag Clinton through the mud for what he did, but something like this would never ever make it on to his show. Ever! Ollie North lied to congress, just like Clinton, hmm. Ollie ever get beaten up on Rush's show?

I think the point is that people need to stop accepting duplicity in our society.

8. Babak

Babak

9. Babak

Babak